Siteserv

debt writeoffs by anglo for dinny purchases

Siteserv 110M
Topaz 50M
Blue Ocean 64M

nice work if you can get it

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1127472, member: 179”]debt writeoffs by anglo for dinny purchases

Siteserv 110M
Topaz 50M
Blue Ocean 64M

nice work if you can get it[/QUOTE]
Dinny also got €140 million written off for Independent News and Media by AIB amongst others. Ireland must be like a gigantic monopoly board to him.

Noonan trying to slither his way out of it on the news now.

It’s embarrassing for our media that this his only a story now when most of us have known about this for years.

Who owns the media again?

I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Anything to do with Water charges seems to be finally drawing the public closer to uproar even though there
are probably much bigger stories that the public ignore.

@Mullach Ide on the ball back in 2012

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1127403, member: 332”]I’ve no idea why the shareholders had to get some money. That’s the really bizarre thing for me.
My thinking would be there were higher offers but the shareholders would have got fuck all, so naturally they chose the offer that gave them something.
That only leaves the question of why the fuck IBRC would agree to that.[/QUOTE]

Ah shure give them a few quid, they’re great lads. The Irish way:clap:

I am amazed that @glasagusban hasn’t been on posting his outrage about this.

Doesn’t he work in the tearoom at Siteserv? No doubt the reason for his self loathing.

It is outrageous though.

It irked me a little back then alright…

GUBU

not to mention IBRC’s letter to noonan, about how IBRC will write a response to a PQ for noonan

https://mobile.twitter.com/gavinsblog/status/590902511386648576/photo/1

The Irish taxpayer actually was the winner here Noonan assured us on the news yesterday. If it had dragged on any longer it would have cost us more money, flawless logic :rolleyes:

O Brien must have some amount of dirt on the blueshirts to keep getting away with this shit

Kieran Wallace from KPMG appointed to review all this shire :rolleyes:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/business/liquidator-denies-conflict-of-interest-in-decision-not-to-sue-kpmg-260246.html

Being discussed on RTE1 now

He is doing a great job of putting forward the case that this was not a bad deal.

Oh look, this little rat…