Six Nations 2019

Yesterdays talkback on radio ulster had the deputy editor of the newsletter promoting the same idea. Basically they can support ireland as long as the taigs arent getting too uppity.

Lot of people don’t know the forward pass rule if they think that pass was illegal. The kick was possibly offside but once player was behind or level with passer when thrown it cannot be a forward pass

1 Like

:rofl:

Rugby fans and players in not knowing the rules shocker.

Who’s the black and tan lad?

Ireland are going to get a grand slamming in the media after this performance and result.

Newsletter is an orange paper I know …

That was fucking glorious. An annihilation for the team of “us” i.e. property developers and bankers. Their only play was to hoof the ball. Ever notice the way Conor Murray in the process of hoofing the ball keeps his head down as if he is rolling in a delicate putt at Augusta. Someone should tell him that is not a skill or requires any technical nous.

Incorrect. The rule had fuck all to do with the position of the receiver.

If the ball moves forward of lateral to the player throwing the pass, its forward.

If the receiving player is ahead of him and stops to get it then he is offside

You dope

That boxer from Limerick I believe

1 Like

Fright of the Earls

My fucking jaysus

Don’t think you understand the rule mate.

Stop bitching.

It wasnt a forward pass.

Yes mate, it was lateral.

I know.

One of the good things about this forum is the high quality of rugby analysis you get from non-rugby fans.

Case in point here.

2 Likes

:smiley:

Thats as dumb a post as youll see

1 Like

So whats your point?