Six Nations 2019

Did bad man hurt Tass?

I suspect the French are going to stick it up their jumpers tonight, they have selected a huge pack

Warrens daughter is a fine young lady

1 Like

Big time.

some lovely insights into Gatty here

1 Like

Enjoy the weekend of rubby @anon61878697

Two of the best anthems in sport tonight.

Lovely rendition of Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau there.

I had the tv all the way up. The hairs are out on the back of my neck.

In contrast, I’ll have the tv on mute for both anthems tomorrow.

1 Like

Welcome to my coverage of tonight’s 6 nations game. We just had the two teams singing actual national anthems there which is not something that applies to all entrant teams, there were a large number of fat lads with scraggly beards that struggled to cover their jowly cheeks, must be something to do with lack of insulin. A Chris Martin lookalike will referee tonight’s game.

1m - Queen rocks out over the stadium as the match starts. Wales kick off and immediately gift possession to the opposition who return the favour with interest.

3m - France have a penalty after a lot of grappling and sportingly kick the ball out of play as one of the fat Welsh lads looks exhausted after 3 minutes of action. The French have the ball as play resumes so the ball must have been deflected when it was kicked out.

4m - Wales get a penalty after the scrum collapses, the Wales players are happy and pat a fat lad on the belly who must have done something deemed good.

6m - France have a try after a big lad ran through a few smaller lads and knocked them to the ground.

7m - The French players kicks a simple 20 yard free wide of the post, he did seem to be having problems getting a fart out before he kicked the ball.

11m - Free for France and again the French lad has problem getting his fart out and subsequently draws the free wide. The French backroom team could do with getting him a laxative.

13m - Worzel Gummidge with a very bad miss from Wales from a free.

17m - A big Welsh guys runs in a straight line and is able to brush off a few smaller French lads to score a try. Both teams seem to be targeting getting their big men on the ball and having them run in straight lines.

18m - Something happened and the try is not awarded.

20m - A Welsh play was on the camera there a minute ago and I’m pretty sure he had a pair of hearing devices in his ear. Is this legal?

25m - Apologies, I was over on BBC4 watching Don McClean’s Classic Album, France must have scored again as they now lead 10-0. Did the lad with the constipation get sorted yet?

Just watching Barbara Streisand singing Killing Me Softly on an acoustic guitar, I’ll be back in a few minutes folks.

Don McClean played a banjo, I didn’t know that.

Ok guys, I have to square up with you. I am probably done with the rugby for tonight, it was very boring and Don McClean is much more entertaining.

I see it’s actually Don McLean.

1 Like

I’m actually watching the match here with a mate from Wales who’s a native Welsh speaker. He was singing along to it. Its a cracking musical composition.

2 Likes

It’s a belter

Huge swathes of empty seats in the ground, really disappointing way to start the competition.

1 Like

What a try

Hon France. The French always come good in a world cup year

Thousands of travelling Welsh were stranded in the UK with the snow

Allez les Bleus

The French scrum half is different gravy.

If I do recall @Watchyourtoes was very bitter over the French losing to Ireland last year. ‘They didn’t deserve that’,was a term used.