Six Nations 2019

The game would be over if yer man could kick it straight

Especially considering they dont know each others names according to that cunt O’Gara.

Can’t beat the Gallic flair

We were all out trying to beat these last year. They will be dangerous at home, away they couldn’t give a fuck

7 points he’s missed now. Conditions are difficult tbf.

He’s pushed them all. A dog with a mallet up his arse would k ow to aim for the other post.

He’s absolutely glorious to watch in open play. Dictating the entire game

That’s six points Wales have missed too. Could do with metronomic place kicker Leigh Halfpenny out there.

1 Like

Camille Lopez is a fud

Nice to see France back in proper French colours (made by Le Coq Sportif, no less) and playing proper French rugby. Like their shirt sponsors, it’s an all-trad combination.

Ntmack tackle count off the charts

Will Ireland go hell for leather in the intermediate competition and use it as an excuse for choking at the World Cup?

Young Penaud looks a very exciting player.

Is he a son of former French outside half Alain Penaud, @GeoffreyBoycott?

The French broken field running a joy to watch

Twas only an observation really but I’m disappointed I made it now, lads who have been eagerly awaiting the start of the competition have now spent their time looking up flight reports and weather forecasts rather than enjoying the occasion. That all said, the camera angle from behind the goal has just shown 1 stand almost completely deserted, how did Ireland lose a world cup bid to these lot when they can’t sell out games featuring their own team?

1 Like

Are you sure it is LQS ? I was wondering . There logo has changed a wee bit if so . Agreed good to see.

The French rugby jersey from 2000 was exquisite, I had one myself.

Good to see Mr Barnes using the home teams native language to advise of the penalty advantage
Reminds one of Alain “Rollers” Rolaind

Parra is giving a clinic in scrum half play lads

He is. This is like the kind of hidings France used to dish out to Wales in the early 90’s when Alain Penaud was breaking in to the France team.

1 Like

Coddentators eye

1 Like