Six Nations 2019

Sam Warburton reckons Wales would need to score 20 points to win. They should have that at half time

As things stand 3 point would win it . Ireland look a shambles .

Awful first half performance from Ireland.

Ireland are a rabble here. It would be much easier to pick out the players that aren’t having dreadful games.

Ryan, Beirne, maybe Earls, maybe Bundee O’Aki. I think that’s it.

Actually Bundee was a statue for the try.

Johnno reckons Ref is a homer. I do think the scrum penalties against Ireland have been wrong calls. Tuperic is interfering with Church the whole time

Normally it’s the church that does the interfering.

4 Likes

They’re actually shite, bereft of some of the basic skills but a creation of the meeja and some hags like Marian Finucane. You’d be ashamed of some of the fuckers out there.

1 Like

That Paddy* lad who used to play for Ulster and Ferris are seething on Radio One, blaming the ref for that debacle of a half.

*not the lad accused of rape that time.

what’s the score?

Another golden generation who’ve peaked a year too early before the World cup. :grin:

1 Like

Schmidt out

2 Likes

Great stuff here, the six nations was gone anyway, this will calm the hype machine something else

Maybe they should have closed the door and kept the weak bastards out, Ireland’s call me hole

score?

Serious question marks about Irelands transfer policy as well, time for the IRFU to loosen the purse strings and get some real quality in. Parkes and Anscombe proving to be excellent purchases from New Zealand for the Welsh.

2 Likes

The continuation of the end of rubby in this country.

1 Like

Back to TG4

16-0 to Wales HT

I’d fancy the Irish to come back and win here as long they get a quick try. There’s a woeful kink in this Welsh side and I wouldn’t be surprised if they think they’ve won. Scannell and larmour badly need to come on too. Cut out half the pens and silly mistakes and game would be 10-6 to the Welsh. Very small margins here. Plus 11 is a steal on the handicap.

1 Like

The continuation of the stalest banter more like

2 Likes