Six Nations 2019

Why am I even watching this shite.

Too much praise of the opposition. No-one’so willing to criticise Schmidt or the players. It obviously all fell apart as soon as Schmidt saI’d he’s leaving. The players aren’t trying hard enough. Schmidt lacks the balls to take off Sexton and Murray. Is yer lad Carberry fit?

Delighted for the D4 set and south african lads part of the “team”

4 Likes

We made these cunts look good. Joe needs to sort this out. Can’t go into a wc with these ego cunts. The following need to be dropped Kearneys, Healy, best, aki, ó Brien needs to fuck off again. Sexton, Murray, fuck em off

Aki celebrating his pretend try, when he knew it was a Wales penalty, summed that cunt up.

A dark day for Irish sports fans

Alun Wyn Jones is a remarkable, inspirational leader of men.

Talismanic.

You following it on the wireless?

Team of Us(eless).

My favourite week of the year ruined by this.

1 Like

Why would you let this game ruin your week?

Michael Corcoran is distraught on the radio.

1 Like

The Duke of cambridge politely laughing at us. It doesn’t get much worse than this

Wales have Bread of Heaven, Ireland have burnt toast.

The squad is obviously in complete meltdown, only explanation for the ill-discipline and errors. The WC will be horrific and Schmidt mightn’t get the All Blacks job.

I hate rugby but I love my country, you can’t have the horrible Welsh walking over us like this.

Yes, I’d say that’s the last time it happened. Last time it happened against Wales was a 9-0 loss at Cardiff in 1961.

Signing in.

Looks like Ireland will get 3 on the board.

Come on Wales, see this out now

#teamofus

Let them score — the pure god help us’s