Six Nations Rugby 2018

Why do you keep arguing against the facts, mate?

Were you abused as a child, or something?

You have a great knowledge of early 90s Liverpool FC, BBC Grandstand in the 90s and BDO Darts. I have no interest in two out of three of those things so don’t comment on them, but I can respect that.

You bragging about your rugby knowledge is next level rattled from yourself. Your boasts on here really are quite something.

Oh classic here from Sid, now he’s moved onto the really edgy stuff.

It’s not hearsay — these people attended the school — and many avoided expulsion for the same reason they got in — rubby.

I appear to have a much higher knowledge of the last 30 years of Irish rugby than you, mate.

Wouldn’t be hard, though.

I’m very self-deprecating like that.

You’re taking your humiliation on this thread very badly, Tim.

You have issues with other people knowing more than you and out-debating you.

It’s behaviour befitting of a six year old.

Maybe you do.

We were talking about television ratings though and not RTÉ’s panel for the 5 Nations in 1993.

Give yourself a pat on the back if you feel that way though, it is clearly important to you.

It’s strange that you now appear to want to talk about something nobody else mentioned.

We were indeed talking about television ratings.

I won the argument because I advanced the relevant facts. You lost because you didn’t accept those facts and posted up other stuff that was irrelevant in an effort to change the subject.

Or anecdotal evidence

This is a great way to start the week. The pretend anti rugby lads getting a right pasting again. They are hopping around like sausages in the frying pan

2 Likes

You’d imagine they’d be blind to it what with only being a week out from the grand slam … but they are going buck ape here jumping through hoops after the mildest of posts… it’s like they have a built in inferiority complex… I suppose, that comes naturally when you are the 4th/5th choice game on the island.

1 Like

Irish rugby prides itself on being an elitist sport but then can’t fathom why there’s so little interest amongst the general public. You’d have to question the merits of private school education if basic logic is beyond them.

The rugby haters are consumed by jealousy and hatred at our success.

1 Like

I can’t get my head around this mentality. The same shite banter for years. The Munster baiting was funny 10 years ago, I even engaged in it myself, but move on FFS. This is a proper world class and well run team and it drives the small minded gga/soccer dinosaurs and bigots insane, lads that haven’t grown up. its fascinating to watch I suppose

I couldn’t give the remotest fuck what is the “people’s game “ or the “national sport” but Franno has wummed brilliantly here . A gas man .

2 Likes

Can you show me where any Irish rugby person showed pride in it being an elitist sport ???

Franno reeling them in by the boatload.

1 Like

That daithi regan is an awful gobshite

4 Likes

They are playing the man rather than the ball calling him the “ruck inspector” and “D4” head . Franno must be having some laugh .