Skimmed/Low fat milk

It’s a bit gay to buy this isn’t it?

Would always have the full fat stuff myself and leave the light stuff to the women.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]It’s a bit gay to buy this isn’t it?

Would always have the full fat stuff myself and leave the light stuff to the women.[/quote]

I’d agree with all that father…

Extremely gay. I like the Avonmore Whole Super Milk myself. Think I’ll pour a bowl of frosties now, come to think of it.

if youre a fat cunt, milk is not the thing to be changing.

always thought it was queer

[quote=“count of monte cristo”]if youre a fat cunt, milk is not the thing to be changing.

always thought it was queer[/quote]

Like women getting diet coke in a chipper. Why don’t you start with the chips chubby?

fuck ye lads, always buy low fat. Used to live in England, full fat milk over there tasted shite, got used to low fat as being just about acceptable. never changed when I came back.

Low fat tastes watery. I like the avonmore Super milk myself.

:rolleyes: didnt want to keep ranting

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]It’s a bit gay to buy this isn’t it?

Would always have the full fat stuff myself and leave the light stuff to the women.[/quote]

:rolleyes: Last week in work I found the fridge with 4 cartons of skimmed shit and a2 cartons of low fat and a dribble of milk(skimmed and low fat don’t count as milk in my book).

I pissed in all the skimmed and low fat stuff*

[SIZE=1]*This may or may not have happened[/SIZE]

Full fat is just too creamy for my cultured palate but I can tolerate it
Low fat is my preference
Slimline is just dyed water

Don’t like milk anyway to be honest. Go throught the occasional spell of drinking it but it’s rotten stuff really.

The only things milk should be used for is porridge and tea…

I wouldn’t mind trying that Cleopatra trick of bathing in milk and honey, now if I could persuade the missus to lick it off me that would be better again…

What about milkshakes?

And you say we’re sick for going to whorehouses?

there is always an exception that proves the rule, milkshakes are a noble job for a hangover/dicky tummy

Post of the year. :rolleyes:

What about cereal???

cereal is a waste of time, you would be hungry an hour later after it, a good hearty bowl of porridge would see you comfortably through til lunch

Porridge is for lamewads