Skimmed/Low fat milk

Lowfat is generally grand for drinking but can taste funny in coffee sometimes. For this reason the Whole is the one.

Supermilk is super.

Slimline/skinned is just not cricket; its down ther with UHT.

Porridge is for turf munchers and convicts

:rolleyes: and paedos of course.

:rolleyes:

Agreed.

A healthy sex life is the sign of a good marriage, and should be encouraged to prosper at every opportunity

I’m off now to wake up the missus and see will she partake in these high jinks :rolleyes:

Porridge should only be taken mixed with natural yoghurt and honey of a summer’s morning or in a home made smoothie.

Otherwise its just a TV show. Hot porridge with milk me hole. Sounds like something you’d do for a fucking baby.

[quote=“SoulDressing”]Porridge should only be taken mixed with natural yoghurt and honey of a summer’s morning or in a home made smoothie.
[/quote]

Smoothies are gay.

[quote=“SoulDressing”]Porridge should only be taken mixed with natural yoghurt and honey of a summer’s morning or in a home made smoothie.

Otherwise its just a TV show. Hot porridge with milk me hole. Sounds like something you’d do for a fucking baby.[/quote]

Natural yoghurt? Honey?

Backs to the wall lads.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Natural yoghurt? Honey?

Backs to the wall lads.[/quote]

:rolleyes: :smiley:

Not surprising to see unrefined muldoons scoff at something unfamiliar.

Thinly veiled I’m an arse-bandit.

Thinly veiled nothing.

I am right about everything all the time.

[quote=“Flano”]Thinly veiled nothing.

I am right about everything all the time.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Just because eat stuff apart from what I was spoon fed as a child?

‘‘Will I put some milk on the that and heat it up for you? Here comes the airplane.’’

Go and shite you cabbage heads.

[quote=“SoulDressing”]Just because eat stuff apart from what I was spoon fed as a child?

‘‘Will I put some milk on the that and heat it up for you? Here comes the airplane.’’

Go and shite you cabbage heads.[/quote]

Shouldn’t you be getting you milk bath ready princess?

:confused:

I was slagging others for using using milk, you have it all wrong here. You’ve lost the plot son.

I was slagging others for using using milk, you have it all wrong here. You’ve lost the plot son.[/quote]

:clap:

Rub honey into each other on ye’re own time funboys. Nobody wants to hear it.

You are a muck savage.

:clap: :smiley: :smiley: