Skin problems thread

I have been lucky enough to survive ny teenage years with relatively good skin avoiding any pizza face scenarios but i have one single cunt of a spot right at the bottom of the side of my nose since yesterday,it’s a sore cunt of a thing but i am sure theres plenty of lads with experience around here who could help me with any advice?

Noddy should find this thread beneficial

Anyone remember the time some funboy started asking what was the best conditioner for his fuzzy hair :lol:

Yes that was a very informative thread

[quote=“The Puke, post: 490968”]
Anyone remember the time some funboy started asking what was the best conditioner for his fuzzy hair :lol:
[/quote]Fuzzy hair is one thing but this bastard is like a lemming with a drill on my nose!

:lol: :lol:

One of the better threads last summer:

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php/topic/8450-good-conditioner/page__hl__%2Bgood+%2Bconditioner

HBV will be all over this thread, I imagine.

I cut my chin shaving a while back and it’s left a bit of a permanent scar, it seems.

I’m pretty annoyed about it because my skin is really good, as the likes of Rocko, Jugs, Farmer, Clarkey, Flano and so on will testify.

:lol:

How did that start?

Would HBV be a known pizza face Bandage,perhaps he could govern what promises to be a top thread!
http://www.pillsforall.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/health-news.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HBV will love this thread

[quote=“north county corncrake, post: 490976”]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HBV will love this thread
[/quote]HBV must have a crater for a face or something?!

big time- he is a hideous looking cunt

[quote=“north county corncrake, post: 490978”]
big time- he is a hideous looking cunt
[/quote] :o If this is true that’s fairly harsh :lol:

a single spot?

:rolleyes:

[quote=“HBV*, post: 490980”]
a single spot?

:rolleyes:
[/quote] :lol: Don’t be jealous there buddy,it turned out to be a blackhead for a finish,i sqeezed the shit outta it and things will soon be back to normal.I wish you well in future pimple busting deeds HBV! :smiley:

Distinctly average tbh.