Sledgehammer's Racing Tips

These will be only reliable tips, and there probably won’t be too many of them.

Anyway, back New Phase (win only) in the bumper (16:45) at Punchestown today.

My source used to work for Weld and is reliable for anything coming out of there. If this horse is as good as they are telling us, 6/4 will be a bargain. They’re planning on winning today and then going to Cheltenham.

Slegdehammer!!!

Bandage not happy.

4th place at 11/8f.

I didn’t see this thread somehow and was raging, until I saw the horse lost. Unlucky Sledge.
I think Bandage’s love for the sex now has lost his keen edge for gambling. I’d say he lost a small fortune…

Thirty european euros.

I have faith that Sledgehammer will see me in profit before long.

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]These will be only reliable tips, and there probably won’t be too many of them.

Anyway, back New Phase (win only) in the bumper (16:45) at Punchestown today.

My source used to work for Weld and is reliable for anything coming out of there. If this horse is as good as they are telling us, 6/4 will be a bargain. They’re planning on winning today and then going to Cheltenham.[/quote]

Fancy checking those sources to see if they still think New Phase is a decent Cheltenham prospect Sledge? Any excuses or is he just not as good as they thought? He’s 33-1 for the bumper so it’s well worth a punt if they think he’s still a goer…

Haven’t spoke to my mate the pro since Tuesday, he lost a big five figure sum on it. Will ask him what the general opinion is though, think it was just beaten at the last few lengths, in which case we might get our money back if they still think he can stay.