Slightly Awkward GAA Promotional Pictures Thread

You’d think they’d have the manners to take off their boots inside in the house.

2 Likes

“So what have you come up with to promote the GAA League football final?”

“I was thinking of getting the players to awkwardly lean against a wall with a bit of one of the Croke Park* stands in the background.”

*is that Croke Park?

1 Like

I saw the one of the Walsh and the Kildare fella standing in that very field yesterday and thought it’d be perfect for here :grinning:

Yea, but that doesn’t look like Clonliffe College to me.

2 Likes

I thought that the Clonliffe College premises were on higher ground, figuratively and literally, to the Croke Park complex.

The Hill 16 end is more or less facing north. The shadow on the wall seems to be the sun coming over the photographers left hand side. So the player is facing soutish. Not possible. The photo is a mock up. QED!

Based on the above photo it has to be around Clonliffe somewhere

Camera flash light and reflector creating the shadow. It’s in the Clonliffe grounds, check it out on Google maps.

1 Like

Hon Rodddddddddddddddddddddy bai!!!

That doesn’t prove much to me.
I still think it’s a mock up.

I don’t think it is. It was on the Telly on Sunday.

1 Like

7 Likes

Ramsey Cardy takes a lovely photograph.

The launch of the new convertible O’Neill’s “All-Ireland” Gaelic/rugby ball at Pairc Ui Rinn. Frank won’t be happy.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C792nuvWkAAZypg.jpg

2 Likes

What the fucking fuck?

Lock the thread lads. Lock it immediately

14 Likes

Do you think the Sportsfile lads sit around the office thinking what kinda ridiculous shit can we get them to do this week?

1 Like

I how they were insured for that picture. Imagine if one of them got injured falling off one of the appliances

1 Like