Slightly Awkward GAA Promotional Pictures Thread

Weren’t they involved in a couple of hotels. I think Bernard also set up a business doing some kind of consultancy

Bernard runs a sport and event management company primarily but has his finger in a number pies. Sits on a few charitable, sports and business initiative boards.

Alan works for a print and design branding company.

They are both minimally involved also with the father who is the front man for a number of property investors. They have bought up a number of hotels an pubs during the recession and assume will be using Brand Brogan to promote them when they fully relaunch.

What is their true involvement with Dundrum Hotel & Golf resort in Tipperary, mate?

Isn’t Bernard a qualified Chartered Accountant or something like that?

He is but hated working in practice.

He’s an alright sort so.

Alan seemed an alright sort the brief time I met him.

Today’s CPA event was a goldmine for this thread. Only surprised it hasn’t been posted already!

Bernard senior got into Microsoft in dublin to manage the facilities at a very early stage.

Shares and options

A lot of very smart cookies on that Dublin team .

They sure are.
Brains and brawn!!

I’ve been saying it all along lads, that Johnny Doyle is only two ends of a cunt.

No he’s not. He is a grand fella as is his brother Ken. Just cos a lad kicked a loaf of scores against Laois doesn’t make him a cunt.

3 Likes

Bernard has 4 all Ireland medals. Man of the Match in 2 of those finals. Ye could do with a few pricks like him in Waterford.

3 Likes

Jaysus if kicking a load of scores against Laois makes someone a cunt then most of the lads playing inter county must be cunts.

4 Likes

Typical a cunt like you would stick up for a royal family of cunts like the Doyle’s. They’re despised by everyone who meets them.

1 Like

I’ve yet to meet anyone with a good word to say about him, he’s almost as bad as that Doyle tramp

1 Like

He is a prick though

4 Likes

Maybe a little bit. But he is very good at kicking the ball over the bar so I am willing to cut him some slack.

So none of your inbred Laois mates or cousins have a good word to say about Brogan or Doyle. There’s a surprise.

2 Likes