Slightly Awkward GAA Promotional Pictures Thread

Think this is a new thing this season.

Every Monday there’s a photo shoot / PR event for one (1) game for the following weekend.

Paul Morris and Seamus Harnedy were photographed at a bleak Páirc Ui Chaoimh before the Cork-Wexford game, for example.

They only seem to pick a single game though and then GAA.ie and the journalists use the bland quotes from both players in separate pieces over the course of the week.

:thinking:

11 Likes

No. They were sent home with thier tae in a mug by Limerick over the last couple of weekends.

2 Likes

Tis himself and Ronan Maher. All they’re missing is a toy tea set with their pinkies out sipping tea.

Photographer acting the absolute cunt here.

Some doll in a PR firm had a brainstorming session to think up this . Don’t mock .

Reminiscing about the good old days when they were relevant.

The legend Ned Rea is getting a nice little wank off the girl in the stripey top in front of him

1 Like

7 Likes

Christ that looks like the love child of hector o heochagain and Christy Hefferman

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Stonewall legend!

He looks like he got him by one alright.

3 Likes

That’s decently lit and posed but I find the face paint a bit, how shall i put it. Spasticated?

I recognize the Sheffield United and QPR jerseys there. Who are the other teams?

1 Like