❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

What the fuck was she doing bringing a five-month-old baby to the match anyhow.

Did no one tell her how dangerous and unsafe St Conleth’s Park is?

1 Like

Iseult is a very snowflakey name

ie slut if getting the bangers out at game

My experience was worse in Ennis. lads of all ages had to piss up against a wall, the women had to que for a portable toilet. She had a functioning toilet at least. What if the ball had hit the baby there while she was focused on feeding. Ey ey

Some list of Iseult’s achievements here…

“Ireland’s 1st raspberry pi certified educator, skycademy graduate, coder dojo champion”

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/IseultMangan/status/1013728907735044096

She’s sour because they thanked the volunteers

1 Like

Sssshhhhh. Lie low kid. :wink:

1 Like

Ah God almighty.

Snowflake central here. Bizarre bringing a five month old baby on a (I’m guessing) five or six hour return journey on one of the hottest days of the year. And is in the ground for four hours…?! Still it’s her choice, each to their own.

The first steward is clearly a bit of a dope and inconsiderate (I’d confidently guess him to be over 60/65, grey hair and lives for Kildare football) but then she runs off on a tangent and gets the hump because nobody responded to her tweet. And bizarrely drags in mental health too ffs.

She has a valid point, the first lad was a bit of a gowl but the next two stewards helped her out and sorted things. Most reasonable people, while irked initially, would say “fair enough” and move on. She still feeds the need to make a song and dance about it, though. Mayo lost love, take your beating and good luck next year.

Could be completely wrong but I’d say Iseult voted Yes in the recent referendum and hates Donald Trump.

1 Like

Read down through the Twitter thread. The only game that the baby has missed is the Kerry game, due to being born two days earlier or something like that.

Madness.

Does a baby of that age need a ticket?

No. Just functioning parents.

7 Likes

That is just mad.

It’s hard enough bringing toddlers to games, never mind a new born baby. Just very strange carry on.

Says she was 3.5 hours in the car on the way down, assuming the same on the way back, her own admission that she was in the ground for four hours, the noise at the match etc. An adult would be knackered after that, never mind a little newborn.

Tbf to her at least she turned up to the match. Unlike the Kildare crowd whose cb moved heaven and earth get the match played in Newbridge. Very poor indictment on Kildare supporters seeing a half empty terrace at the match. Mayo supporters clearly outnumbered the home team. Very embarrassed genuine Kildare fans present on the day with no show of home support.

#NewbridgeToiletsOrNowhere

Fixed your post.

Poor baby.

No point crying over non spilled milk, Iseult.

We really need to have a conversation about how we raise our young women to view babies

Weird

2 Likes

But but but it was six whole hours, and they thanked ALL of the volunteers.