❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

Judging by the look of her I’d say she dived into a cake shop, not the medici book.

2 Likes

There is a thread devoted to Buff Egan ffs. This place runs on oddballs.

I only hate ugly women.

stop tagging me you geebag

Hi @padjo

Alright mate, sorry I missed you down in Wexford park earlier in the year

Listening to lunchtime on newstalk and some blogger on about how they feel pressure because of posters in the gym.

Which posters?
Very few posters here go to the gym.

2 Likes

:grin: i would say it was poster from here but we all know there are no snowflakes on here.

Fixed

Hard to know what is real anymore

1 Like

The headline is hardly snowflake, is this worth reading to uncover snowflakery

A safe room would have been the right yoke when Brother Prunty was on the warpath.

1 Like

They’ve been installing these rooms in the new ASD units that have been rolled out over the past couple of years. In fairness to it, they are a great set up if put in right with the ASD coordinator of the school. Same with the sensory rooms going in. Not all schools will have dedicated ASD units, but they may have some students that are potentially on the spectrum but either not necessary to split from mainstream or that they couldnt get into a dedicated unit. So having these for the likes of them is no harm.

I’m sure it will be exploited by kids who want a break or are pissed off, but if it helps the few who really need it, then its hardly any harm to make the environment as good as possible for them.

5 Likes

That’s very reasonable and doesn’t fit with the TUM snowflake agenda.

Look who looked up from knitting yoghurt for breakfast.

3 Likes

I’d imagine Brother Prunty would have used the safe room like a prison cell

Snowflake on Liveline today. Arrives in holiday cottage in West Cork and relaxes on decking with partner enjoying the views a d ambience when along trots… 3 small mice. Cue panic and screeching.

Abandons cottage and flees. Contacts owner who refers to the t+c which confirms not responsible for mice , eagles, bats etc. Snowflake rings Joe and you can figure out the feedback.

The country is fucked.

2 Likes

I see your point mate but I fucking hate mice.

1 Like