❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

Nice snowflake kids arent gonna win the war against skynet

3 Likes

Mrs bandage?

The purge has the right idea, @Watchyourtoes is dying to purge, and nobody better not infringe on his right to so.

clearly someone doesn’t understand the meaning of racism

Snowflake central

https://www.facebook.com/pg/OpenPaircUiChaoimh/posts/

You don’t really get the term snowflake do you?

2 Likes

I hope I didn’t offend you?

5 Likes

Seriously gman. Fuck right off.

1 Like

Why would I be offended? The irony is by posting that you showed yourself up as the definition of a snowflake, on top of making yourself look dumb by not understanding the term you think you are posting about.

You just don’t get it, mate.

This is typical of the snowflake generation. Sweden are trying to enforce their laws and could be, for all she knows, trying to remove a very dangerous person but, because she doesnt agree with it, she feels like she can take the law into her own hands and stop it.

No matter that now the Swedish authorities now have to house this guy for one more night and arrange another flight (at a cost to the taxpayer), the airline has been cost thousands because they’ve lost their flight (and probably several more connections in Istanbul) and hundreds of passengers have had their plans disrupted. The level of narcissism and egomania on display here is frightening.

7 Likes

You get it, mate.

That was the point I was making to you, yes.

What a cunt.

The captain of the flight should have had her deplaned and arrested.

Sweden is gone to the dogs with crime now.

I see a pic of her holding a gay pride flag. I wonder what the bloke on the plane thinks of gays. What a fucking ape she is.

2 Likes

I hope this lady was arrested?