So who's in work today?

2 hours to get home last night. Seems to have scared everyone off the road as it only took 35 mins to get in this morning. People arriving in dribs and drabs in here but majority seem to be here now. Constant heavy snow here in North East Kildare for the past hour. Not sticking though.

Anseo .

Anseo. It’s wet and dirty in Limerick (for a change) more than snowing.

Anseo.

I walk to work so I have no excuses.

Working from home for second day in a row in South London. Savage amount of snow yesterday cant be arsed going into the office today.

anseo freisin.
fingal is not, contrary to the lead bulletin on the evening news yesterday, buried under a deluge of snow.
no huskies, skidoos or helicopters were necessary on my expedition to work this morning.

country haemorrhaging money and a half-inch of snow brings the place to a standstill.
tommy was right all along, the world is fcuked.

Anseo. The bus in this morning took 16 minutes from Cork St to Spencer Dock, can’t really argue with that.

Here-just. Waiting on the bus for 45 minutes this morning in the freezing cold. The one that should have came must have been cancelled (but I’ve no way of telling with stupid Dublin Bus) Had to wait until the next one was due and of course that was late also. Arse is still at the bus stop as it was froze off me.

I’m in. Wet snow on the way in and it’s snowing now but no probs down here in Cork.

Is there any snow forecasted for tonight or is that the end of it?

Anseo, no hassle at all getting to work from Ennis to Limerick

My bus showed up almost ten minutes earlier than usual, driver put the foot down and skided all over the road, Idiot. Got into work on time though. Kicking back in front of the fire now with my slippers on and a nice cuppa.

Fucking pegged snow in Dublin there for a while, serious coating down now.

Rush hour is going to be a mess I’d say.

Rush hour might not be that much of a mess because people are legging it early in a lot of cases.

Although there is little justification for that with the bright blue sky I can see out the window here

Dont fucking depress me…

I try my best MBB:D, what’s even better is that I wrap up work before 1400 most days, avoiding the rush hour.

Coont… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah but you are probably getting up in the pitch dark at some unearthly hour when the rest of us are only briefly getting up for a piss and looking forward to another 2 hours sleep.

Do you work in O’Briens Sangwich Shop