Social Networking Sites

He is the oldest looking 31 year old I have seen.

Is there an alcohol problem in our parliament?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 920191, member: 2272”]

Is there an alcohol problem in our parliament?[/QUOTE]

Did you not see the antics the night of the abortion vote or the making the bank debt sovereign?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 920191, member: 2272”]He is the oldest looking 31 year old I have seen.

Having looked at the late-night, rushed IBRC debate and vote last year, I can’t see how anybody would possibly come to that conclusion.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 920191, member: 2272”]He is the oldest looking 31 year old I have seen.

He can’t be only 31? :eek:

Looks about early 40’s. He had a tough break with the childhood accident.

Watched the Friday of the Cheltenham races last year in Cassidy’s Pub on Camden Street, bumped into ex TD Patrick Nulty in the Boylesports right beside it a couple of times during the day…

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 920195, member: 1552”]He can’t be only 31? :eek:

Looks about early 40’s. He had a tough break with the childhood accident.

Watched the Friday of the Cheltenham races last year in Cassidy’s Pub on Camden Street, bumped into ex TD Patrick Nulty in the Boylesports right beside it a couple of times during the day…[/QUOTE]
Didn’t realise re childhood accident. My comment looks mean spirited so is withdrawn.

I’ve just made an absolutely cardinal error on Facebook. I was perving on somebody I’m not supposed to be perving on, ie. not a Facebook friend but somebody who is a friend of a friend, somebody who very much knows who I am and knows I have always fancied her in a rather acute way. I clicked through her photos too quickly and too carelessly, clicked the wrong place on the page, and accidentally sent a request to tag one of my male friends as one of her female friends.What’s worse is that the girl I tagged as my male friend was wearing a wedding dress in the photo, as she got married at the weekend.

I’ve googled it and there is apparently no way to undo this. I am fucking morto, so I’ve deleted my Facebook page, as you do, in the hope that the tag request won’t show up.

:smiley: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have no idea what you are talking about @Sidney

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 936486, member: 183”]I’ve just made an absolutely cardinal error on Facebook. I was perving on somebody I’m not supposed to be perving on, ie. not a Facebook friend but somebody who is a friend of a friend, somebody who very much knows who I am and knows I have always fancied her in a rather acute way. I clicked through her photos too quickly and too carelessly, clicked the wrong place on the page, and accidentally sent a request to tag one of my male friends as one of her female friends.What’s worse is that the girl I tagged as my male friend was wearing a wedding dress in the photo, as she got married at the weekend.

I’ve googled it and there is apparently no way to undo this. I am fucking morto, so I’ve deleted my Facebook page, as you do, in the hope that the tag request won’t show up.[/QUOTE]
Could you break into her house and delete the tag from her iPhone/ IPad and she might never know?

‘I’m embarrassed and I guess I’m just a model of how social media is tricky,’

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 936486, member: 183”]I’ve just made an absolutely cardinal error on Facebook. I was perving on somebody I’m not supposed to be perving on, ie. not a Facebook friend but somebody who is a friend of a friend, somebody who very much knows who I am and knows I have always fancied her in a rather acute way. I clicked through her photos too quickly and too carelessly, clicked the wrong place on the page, and accidentally sent a request to tag one of my male friends as one of her female friends.What’s worse is that the girl I tagged as my male friend was wearing a wedding dress in the photo, as she got married at the weekend.

I’ve googled it and there is apparently no way to undo this. I am fucking morto, so I’ve deleted my Facebook page, as you do, in the hope that the tag request won’t show up.[/QUOTE]

A tricky one pal… Do/did you stand a chance with this lady?— If you sent her a mail fronting up and exclaiming how utterly embarrassed you are, would she see it as ‘cute’ and get the ball rolling? It could be that ice breaker you’ve been waiting for… Or is there a more real chance of her thinking you are a complete psycho and telling everyone both you and she knows?? Really depends how thick skinned you are, mate… I advise you to take the Van Gaal route here and show her your balls and go for it.

You could have faked a frape but you panicked. You should probably lay low for a few days.

He can still do this…

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 936489, member: 2272”]Could you break into her house and delete the tag from her iPhone/ IPad and she might never know?

‘I’m embarrassed and I guess I’m just a model of how social media is tricky,’[/QUOTE]
That would be pretty tricky as she’s on a plane to Australia right now.

People watchers - talkers.
Person watcher - stalker.

Fine line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7GJgncybV8

Well there you go, problem solved.

Ah here, she won’t see this for a while, it might even get lost in a host of other notifications— Rock on, my friend.

I wish that were so. She’s tweeting from the plane. It has wi-fi.

Either fake a frape or claim a glitch, these are the only fool proof solutions to this quandry. Messaging her apologising for the frape is also an excellent “in”.

What’s her twitter handle and i’ll keep an eye on things for you??

You don’t strike me as the type that would worry about a bit of idle gossip, pal… If she can’t see the funny side well then fuck her… is she just holidaying in Oz?

Photo of the bird Sid!?