Social Networking Sites

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 936815, member: 183”]Coincidentally, I recently rewrote the lyrics of that song to make them about Liverpool winning the league at Palace.

So sad.

She’s made a load of her photos public since last night. I’m currently debating what to make of that.[/QUOTE]

This is sad to see- A man so confident when faced by the important things in life, like sporting opinions, is reduced to shite when faced by a woman.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 936815, member: 183”]Coincidentally, I recently rewrote the lyrics of that song to make them about Liverpool winning the league at Palace.

So sad.

She’s made a load of her photos public since last night. I’m currently debating what to make of that.[/QUOTE]
:smiley:

You’ve made some sort of contact and need to follow it up with a message right fast or you will have lost momentum and it will be weird. She just followed you on twitter, send her a pm on that. Now Sid!

His only option here is to give Thrawneen control of his social media accounts.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 936815, member: 183”]

Im sure any right minded judge would consider that full consent, straight to skyscanner with you.

She has just moved to Oz? Casting a line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfIpEFD6GWo

The courts aren’t involved yet, pal. While Skyscanner is a useful resource I’ve found bugs in other websites to enable me to cut a couple of hundred off the cheapest fare you’d get on Skyscanner, although I haven’t as yet found anything to beat the sensational €411 return fare that I posted on the TFK Bargain thread some weeks back, which I’m now kicking myself I didn’t avail of. I could even have got on the same flight as her for that fare which would have been stalking of the most spectacular efficiency and professionalism.

:clap:

Details on these bugs/sites pal?

Details on these bugs/sites pal?[/QUOTE]
If you go onto Expedia UK, pick Multiple Destinations and do:
i) Manchester - Sydney/Melbourne
ii) Syd/Mel - Dubai
iii) Dubai-Dublin
depending on the dates you can get it for as little as £465 sterling. Most of the cheapest fares are within the next week or so though.

Expedia Brazil was offering Emirates flights for €411 return from Dublin which I meant to book, but I went drinking all night after Liverpool beat Manchester United 3-0 and they were gone by the time I got back. I remain cautiously optimistic that this bug or something similar will turn up again in due course.

Singapore Airlines have apparently had fares as low as €390 return in the past.

Excellent attitude mate. There’s no such thing as luck in this world only that which you make for yourself. Do you mind me asking how well do you know her, if you saw her on a plane would she be all talk, come over to exchange pleasantries, or would she recognise you from the past and give a shy hello, or has she any idea who you are at all and closest you get to joining the mile high club be sniffing her seat when she went to the jacks or for a (long) walk to reduce the possibility of deep vein thrombosis?

deep throat veinbosis?

sorry to hear that mate, get yourself up to Qld, hit the green room and hit it hard

This forum is full of heartbreak. We need @Dirty Hands Walter to rescue us all from this gloom and make sure his romance adventure is fulfilled.

?

[QUOTE=“The Scouse Cafu, post: 981333, member: 2660”]The project is effectively dead. Facebook Girl has just sent me the gentlest, tenderest, most beautiful let down message in the history of womankind, as gentle, as tender and as beautiful as she is. Which is heartbreakingly, incomparably, unforgettably beautiful, the type of beauty you write songs and poetry about. A tear rolled down my cheek reading it. More than one tear, I admit.

Goodbye Facebook Girl. Now the songs and poetry I write about you, as well as an inconveniently-timed Facebook friendship and hundreds of newly-accessible photos which I am destined to pine and yearn over for eternity, are all I’ll have. I don’t regret a thing about this crazy, misguided project. I don’t regret the drunken love letter I wrote you in 2002 on your last night on my grandmother’s road in Galway. I don’t regret the €70 I even more drunkenly spent in Faller’s on a necklace which I ran to give to you moments before you got the bus back to Ulster. I don’t regret anything. Goodbye Facebook Girl, I’ll never get over you. Goodbye, most likely forever.

:(:(:(:(:frowning:

And now I have 11 cunting days to kill, arsing around like a fucking eejit. I want to go home now. :mad:[/QUOTE]

At least you tried mate, as hard as it is to accept it, it would be even harder if you were sitting at home wondering if you had a chance. Spend the next 11 days telling Australians everything thats wrong with their country and society.

[QUOTE=“The Scouse Cafu, post: 981333, member: 2660”]The project is effectively dead. Facebook Girl has just sent me the gentlest, tenderest, most beautiful let down message in the history of womankind, as gentle, as tender and as beautiful as she is. Which is heartbreakingly, incomparably, unforgettably beautiful, the type of beauty you write songs and poetry about. A tear rolled down my cheek reading it. More than one tear, I admit.

Goodbye Facebook Girl. Now the songs and poetry I write about you, as well as an inconveniently-timed Facebook friendship and hundreds of newly-accessible photos which I am destined to pine and yearn over for eternity, are all I’ll have. I don’t regret a thing about this crazy, misguided project. I don’t regret the drunken love letter I wrote you in 2002 on your last night on my grandmother’s road in Galway. I don’t regret the €70 I even more drunkenly spent in Faller’s on a necklace which I ran to give to you moments before you got the bus back to Ulster. I don’t regret anything. Goodbye Facebook Girl, I’ll never get over you. Goodbye, most likely forever.

:(:(:(:(:frowning:

And now I have 11 cunting days to kill, arsing around like a fucking eejit. I want to go home now. :mad:[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that mate. Better to have stalked and lost than to have never stalked at all.
Don’t waste the last 11 days moping. You’ve been freed now that you know definitively. Time for the next opportunity

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we’d begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what’s mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won’t stop there,
I am here for you if you’d only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I’ve kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I’ve been addicted to you.

P.s. bang her mate

I think I’m just going to walk up to the Cock ‘N’ Bull in a few minutes, where she was last night, get sloshed until closing time, and walk home.

I was going to go to the Manly-Wests Tigers match, but that plan is now gone by the board due to me sitting on the balcony for an hour and a half staring at the wall.

If you can’t have her then nobody else should.

Kill her, mate.

1 Like

Go find Kev.
Bask in his glory for an hour.

This is absolutely fucking gutting. When are we going to have a happy ending on TFK?

There’s no point in telling @The Scouse Cafu to move on, he needs to grieve for this stillborn relationship before he can even contemplate another woman. I know all too well how you feel pal.

Thinking of you x