Social Networking Sites

That’s not what the Internet is about sid. I’m quite happy making my derogatory assumptions about you Thanks.

2 Likes

Sorry to drag this thread back on topic but any one answer the above no?

On a similar but unrelated note. A colleague of mine , who is a good hearted moron, told me that he had shared something on linkedin recently about an achievement he had. He said that it had gotten 18500 unique views. He wouldn’t have that large a network and it was a pretty unremarkable achievement. Is it possible linkedin would have that type of reach with non paid content?

In answer to 1.

In respect of 2, was it his own article or did he share someone else’s work which referred to him?

Wasn’t an article. He had won an (inconsequential) award and just threw up a pic of himself accepting it with a few hash tags!

Hash tags are the key. Some people will have alerts etc setup for various hash tags, or search for them etc, resulting in a lot more views outside of his normal circle.

With regards to monetising Facebook videos, I’m not sure of the cut, but I don’t think it’s as much as YouTube and it’s a relatively new thing. YouTube you are only looking at around €1,000 per million views.

Probation the hash tags that did it then if they referred to the company, the award etc. I presume it’s a large company?

Well done Harriet :clap:

David Rodger-Sharp
Prestige Store Manager at Goldsmiths Oxford
Two young lads visited our showroom today to admire our luxury watches. I observed Harriet engage with them and listened to how she introduced the brands heritage and what makes them all so special. She proceeded to encourage them to try then on and gave a great demonstration. As they left they where so grateful at the time Harriet had spent with them they told me that the other watch shop they gazed in and dreamed about what watch they wanted had ignored them. They promised that when they are older and have achieved success they would come back and see Harriet for she let them dream and inspired them to one day own the TAG Heuer watch they had tried on today. show less

1 Like

Harriet sounds like a real brand ambassador, they are lucky to have her

1 Like

Harriet is not bad…not bad at all.

1 Like

look at this scutter that has popped up on one of my various social media platforms, Irish simpletons love this twee shit. FUCK OFF

http://www.irishmirror.ie/lifestyle/family/tipperary-duos-sketch-what-happens-9896954

1 Like

Embarrassing. Is it any wonder the country is fucked.

that rory’s storey is the same, every Oirish simpleton with a smartphone now is at it, with their twee takes on Oirishness, roasters outside in Australia lap it up

1 Like

The same fellas that go on holidays to Portugal and spend the first 2 days looking for an Irish bar :joy:

1 Like

Have they no internet?

1 Like

and so the HBV & Tassotti borefest begins again

4 Likes

You can be anti-gay without being a bigot or homophobe.

Some of us just happen to find it disgusting, wrong and sordid.

2 Likes

Hear hear

1 Like

‘The lady doth protest too much, methinks’.

That’s called rape mate

7 Likes

Our Director’s son, Lewis wanted to understand more about his mum’s business and asked if he could join the team for a week and be treated exactly the same as everyone else. Lewis is cold calling to book meetings for Field Sales People. His enthusiasm is overwhelming, he has pushed on with the job and kept up with the most experienced Business Generation Exec. So if you are reviewing your photocopier or printer contracts please call and ask for Lewis to arrange a meeting 0345 345 3044. Well done Lewis and are you sure school starts back next week.

Wait to go Dillon, a future business leader.

The world needs more Dillons.

A great example to other young people.

Well done Dillon your parents must be so proud.