Social Networking Sites

What are they after doing to snapchat?

They’ve made a bollox if it

Seems this was already released on Apple and has now hit Android.

The teenagers predict that that the changes to snapchat stories could kill off Buff.

It seems to be an attempted revenue grab. I suppose they have to try and make money somehow at some stage

It always is on social media.

You use Snapchat? I thought you were in your 30’s.

Adapt or die mate.

Buff is seething.

Snapchat has become a Buff Weakhold

I’d say the baldy fella had something to do with this.

1 Like

New snapchat is pretty shit.

I deleted the Facebook app as I don’t use it much and I’m certain it was listening to my conversations and showing me adverts based on discussions I was having even when my phone was asleep. So if I was saying to my wife we need to get a lawnmower, I’d see an advert for one a few days later. Deleting the Facebook app seems to have cut that off anyway.

This morning I received an email from Words with Friends (which I haven’t used in four or five years) encouraging me to start a game with a girl I had bumped into at the Chartered Accountants Annual Dinner who went to school with me. I hadn’t seen this girl in five or six years at least. How are those bastards at Words with Friends tracking my interactions??

I deleted Facebook app and messenger off my phone a couple of months ago and see the same results.

I have a dormant profile which I access on my laptop only, using it to follow a number of outlets and community groups.
Last night when checking it I saw a friend suggestion for someone I meet rarely and I have no phone number/email/social media contact with, who was mentioned in a whatsapp group last evening on a discussion putting names to an old team photo. That annoyed me but I dont know a way around that without completely deleting facebook/whatsapp.

She stalked you mate. Don’t tell the wife

Maybe she requested a game mate :kissing_heart:

Through my own experience I believe it’s something to do with phones being in close contact for a period of time either through work or socially.

1 Like

What change did they make to snapchat. Im an infrequent user but cant see a difference

They are only allowing dick pics for those with 6 inches or longer mate. Sign out

7 Likes

This definitely happens with LinkedIn as well. I’ve often gotten suggested connections for people who I don’t know but their names are very similar to one that was mentioned in a recent conversation or message. Bastards.

Baader Meinhof phenomenon lads. Ye can take off the tinfoil hats now.

Lots of people feeling the need to wish their other half Happy Valentines via social media today.

1 Like