Social Networking Sites

Thinking about it now. I would guess the fella I was talking to googled the hotel and because I was in proximity to him it showed for me as well. I’m not sure if that is more or less terrifying

1 Like

It’ll go to town on you now about the Ballyseedy Hotel now that you’ve written an essay about it on TFK.

Lol sure it was

Chat GPT get banged

3 Likes

Did you get any ads about chubbies in short skirts no

I’m on neither and it still happens
I wouldn’t bet on the pal googling @Julio_Geordio
I was out for a run a while back. I had runtracker on my phone but that’s all. Claire didn’t have a phone at all. We were chatting about hip flexor injuries, and next time I opened the phone I got an advert for hip flexor rehabilitation.

It’s plain to see they’re onto you

This happens all the time.

A classic of this genre for me recently was a friend telling me he worked for Adobe. Just in conversation Adobe would have been mentioned a few times.

I never googled it or anything, but next thing on Instagram, low and behold an ad popped up for Adobe for me.

ffs, Paddy still doesn’t think the phone is listening to him :joy:

“jaysus, some coincidence there bhoy, I was takin about buying a house and an advert for an auctioneer popped on insta/facebook”

No wonder the British ruled for 800 years with two drunken simpletons in Dublin castle armed with blackthorn sticks

2 Likes

Sure the Brits have been listening to Paddy’s phone for 100 years.

1 Like

They don’t even need to, Paddy loved to grass on his own

@Julio_Geordio you likely have your mic permissions enabled on loads of apps. Turning that off will solve it for you

1 Like

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

What if we all just stay in the laughing at you phase as we have been doing? What then mate?

2 Likes

I’m humbled and honoured to be selected for burial today.

1 Like

This cunt

The English Kev

Brilliant advice :clap:

1 Like

World class advice.

His clarity must off the richter.

Alarm set for 5 tomorrow.