Social Networking Sites

Really, ha. Thing is, i’m not, i could give a fuck who you are, but i was sent a link to your facebook page way back.

Anyway, i haven’t gone to Dublin yet, so there has been no chickening out of anything, just no point in going on about meeting up with ncc till i am able to do so.

You jew cunt.

B)

:unsure:

bandage / dunph / rocko,
is there anyway you can vet people before they sign up for this forum?
kev reminds of the guy who was suspected of killing Jill dando

Wonderful stuff here from Mickee and Kev !! :clap:

Greatly enjoyed it must be said… the packet of Aero Bubbles and tin of Orange pop
added to it greatly.

wait till i catch you in the Doran’s Pride bar talking to Philip Fenton at limerick racecourse next boxing day you cunt

could you be a bit more specific? Every day a cork man comes to town is boxing day in Limerick.

im quite sure you’ll recognise me :stuck_out_tongue:

Im still badly rattled and seething here
I still am coming to terms to the fact that my facebook profile is on page 26 of this thread
Fair play to the runt for finding me on facebook but it was still a bad thing to do
In future id better watch out as MBB and kev clearly know the score with regards how the internet works

Kev is a smart guy

:unsure:

+1. Its car crash stuff now.

heres another one group that ive actually joined…

Jasus shes class, but whats she like under a high ball?

That’s piss poor. Why is there a ‘group’ for follwing this, instead of looking at it, chuckling for a second and not bothering every single one of your friends about it? I’d love to meet these people who set them up, fucking clowns.

Ah jaysus. Tut tut tut.

The best one I’ve heard about lately is…When I was younger I used to run across the tops of bales

Square or round?

4 by 4 or 5 by 4?

And the zinger…knots down and out?

:rolleyes:

Lads, in the same way we were going to get someone to invade weddings online, is there any facebook group we could set up to cause a bit of a stir and piss off a few people? I realise the risk involved that this would allow a pervert like Kev access to view everyones pages but I’m sure he knows who we all are anyway so it’s not that big a problem. Something about disbanding the GGA just to see a few culchees going mad for the craic?

Hm. I’ll join Facebook just to be a part of it. I will yeah yeah yeah but no no I won’t no ah I will yeah yeah yeah.

Not to drag it off topic, but our Western Girl is still active over there. I wonder how shes doing since yer man hit her a slap or two?

Ok Mac, set it up there so and we’ll all join…

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: