Social Networking Sites

[SIZE=7]DAT’S A FACT[/SIZE]

Updated the Facebook iPhone app today but the update keeps failing and now the app won’t open. This happen anyone else?

Stop the update, it will rectify in time. You should be able to open the app then.

No dice. It just failed. Won’t restart or do anything else.

The FB App is coming up shaded, as if its still trying to update? I went in and stopped the update, it went back to showing 1 new update, and the FB app was available again. The update worked fine a few hours later then.

No wanking for glas tonight, he is gonna have to do his misses… That’s tough going when you know half of Limerick has been up on her.

Tried to do that and it decided to go and load properly. Crisis averted.

I don’t know about you mate but I wouldn’t be with a missus I didn’t want to ride. I genuinely hope you manage to step up to the plate before your princess has to seek a length elsewhere.

Sid Lowe on Twitter:

“FT Real Soc 4 Celta 3. Woof!”

What a fucking dickhead.

The fucking dimwits who keep sharing pages such as:

“We’ve got 500 iPads to give away. A worker sneezed on the packaging during shipping and now they can’t be sold so we’re giving them away. Just like and share this to be in with a chance of winning one! Best of luck!”

THERE ARE NO FUCKING IPADS TO GIVE AWAY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 866963, member: 6”]The fucking dimwits who keep sharing pages such as:

“We’ve got 500 iPads to give away. A worker sneezed on the packaging during shipping and now they can’t be sold so we’re giving them away. Just like and share this to be in with a chance of winning one! Best of luck!”

THERE ARE NO FUCKING IPADS TO GIVE AWAY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.[/quote]

Sharing and liking this.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 866963, member: 6”]The fucking dimwits who keep sharing pages such as:

THERE ARE NO FUCKING IPADS TO GIVE AWAY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.[/quote]

:clap:

If this post is liked and shared 1,000 times, I’ll give everyone an iPad.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 864410, member: 9”]Sid Lowe on Twitter:

“FT Real Soc 4 Celta 3. Woof!”

What a fucking dickhead.[/quote]

christ almighty:D
@Bandage[/USER] , why do these Ken Earley types imagine themselves as a dog when posting about obscure games like this on various media? @[USER=1]Rocko 's pal over thescore.ie ias always at it as well, is it something to do with Stan Collymore?

BTW, anyone interested in joining me in a twitter attack on one of these football hipsters some evening? - details will be sent via PM, @ritchieSadlier2012 is on board

Already destroyed Ken Earley when he couldn’t back up his claim that Gary Neville laughed out loud when Shane Long’s first goal was compared to Bergkamp’s one for Holland in 94.

Brendan Rodgers is getting a shafting on twitter by Chelsey_Harwood.

wAht the fuck is he doning on twitter anyway…I think he’s lacking in cop on that rodgers…

Is he on twitter? Thought it was just the tranny #givingitbiglicks

He aint on twitter, but the tranny Chelsey Harwood reckons she banged him…

If this post is liked and shared 1,000 times, I’ll give everyone an iPad.[/quote]

Liked and Shared. I’d love an ipad :slight_smile:

Tinder. Who is using it? One of my mates started using it about two weeks ago and has gotten one Brandon Jacobs as a result of it so far and says he has a few irons in the fire.

This guy is useless with women, surely it can’t be that easy on Tinder?

Expect @Thrawneen to provide some insight here.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 875327, member: 6”]Tinder. Who is using it? One of my mates started using it about two weeks ago and has gotten one Brandon Jacobs as a result of it so far and says he has a few irons in the fire.

This guy is useless with women, surely it can’t be that easy on Tinder?

Expect @Thrawneen to provide some insight here.[/quote]

1. What is tinder?
  2. What is a Brandon Jacobs?