Sorry, but you have been banned from this forum

I think it was my comment about meeting Micheal Duignan for a drink at the races this year that finally pushed them over the edge

I’m surprised they’ve done this to be honest, especially since they see themselves as being so superior to AFR. They must be really losing the rag to have taken the step of banning senior members like myself. I’m a member there since 2004, although I think I only posted for the first time last year.

Justice for wtb! :blink:

“[size=“2”]Lads
If you want to report obvious pisstaking WUMS ye can do it here
Just put the link to the post, thread and we can take action.
Thanks. [/size]”

Ah sure 'twas a spam fest over there. A dose of their own medicine, well done all concerned. I hope they didn’t get all your logins lads ;).

I’m amazed it took so long actually . It just goes to show all the staff were crying into their pints for the last day and a half. :wink:

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 706641”]We love ya Laz.

Has anyone been able to cut and paste any of the PV hilarity?[/quote]

[quote author=lazarus board=Tipp_ thread=23279 post=630506 time=1345494784]The coronation of Tipp that night in Thurles by themselves and their lackeys at HQ as the new Kings of Hurling has come back to haunt them. An inexperienced Galway side managed by Anthony Cunningham were the sacrificial lambs that night and have not forgotten. An injury ravaged Kilkenny team and Brian Cody especially have not forgotten.
Sheedy knew and legged it soon after along with O Shea. Most Tipp fans were too busy congratulating themselves and talking about how great they were to notice
[/quote]

[quote author=lazarus board=Tipp_ thread=18344 post=629963 time=1345414357]Rows at halftime, fights on the train, not to mention a disaster on the pitch

Ye were warned it might come to this and it gives me no great pleasure to say that.
[/quote]

As for watch the break :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting the Tommy Walsh thead and the Declan Ryan stuff got me banned I’d say. Unlike Lazarus I was very much beneath the radar over there and yesterday was probably the first time I put 4 or 5 posts together. I’m surprised they’re such a pack of crybabies, you’d think that they’d take it a bit better.

115 years in the making -thank God KK were the one to dish it out! How a specific geographical area can have not only a corralation but a clustered Venn diagram similarity and simile “like” relationship with arrogance and down right bog manship astounds me every time they are let out. I know a few decent Tipp lads , the udder 100k are the problem.

Just read this post from WTB over there and it made me LOL

[font=Verdana][size=1]I was talking to a few people from Roscrea after the match and they were pushing Tony Considine for the job.[/size][/font]

1 Like

He has started a thread over there with the following in relation to Duignan’s commentary at the weekend:

[size=“2”]I raised a complaint with rte re the Mulcahy comment , I followed up with another complaint re the duignan commentary

The editor of the live Sunday game is due to ring me tomorrow ,

Can ye list any comments he made and what time on the commentary he made them .

Help appreciated [/size]

FFS Sake. :lol:

What comments specifically have they taken offence to? Duigan saying Larry shouldn’t be chasing Tommy around the field for one i suppose, what did Mulcahy say?

“help appreciated” is right

I really must join this site but I’m told it costs €5

I have been given the bullit over there now

just got banned
i assume i pushed wintergreen over the edge by my comments on the producer phone call topic
expressed sympathy for corbett criticised duignan but ridiculed wintergreen for being the instigator considering his own blatherings re other counties on premierview which is a media outlet.

i had a wonderful few days putting up half reasonable, half infuriating topics and posts. My favourite is the tipp collapse being worse than waterfords topic

How come this place was never hit with one of our legendary away days?

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 706665”]just got banned
i assume i pushed wintergreen over the edge by my comments on the producer phone call topic
expressed sympathy for corbett criticised duignan but ridiculed wintergreen for being the instigator considering his own blatherings re other counties on premierview which is a media outlet.

i had a wonderful few days putting up half reasonable, half infuriating topics and posts. My favourite is the tipp collapse being worse than waterfords topic[/quote]

You got the road for being rude to me :lol:

you have got to be kidding.
ffs sake.
is that what they are claiming or just what you deduced

You can’t join it like you’d join other forums. Unless you want to pay a fiver for each account.