Spice Burgers. No more?

Nah, that turkey fella on the tv, I think he was also called Kevin, or kev, or kevo?

dont know how I found the ingredients for them, think it might have been clicking on Flanos link on the opening post, not sure tho.

< Pork butcher Maurice Walsh developed the product, described on its website as “a delicious blend of Irish beef, onions, cereals, herbs and spices coated with traditional outer crumb,” at the rear of his shop in Glasnevin. >

love how they say he developed it at the rear of his shop. Away from prying eyes who may see its ingredients perhaps?

Spice burgers were a lovely option …I agree with flano…spice burgers will be sadly missed…smothered in salt and vinegar…Cunts on here giving out about what shit is in them are the same cunts eating sausages and pudding…

[quote=“Gman”]
love how they say he developed it at the rear of his shop. Away from prying eyes who may see its ingredients perhaps?[/QUOTE]

or maybe thats just where his kitchen is??..:clap:

:cool: :thumbsup:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/images/boundedtile/2009/0618/1224249067992_1.jpg

A Shitball

[quote=“The Runt”]

A Shitball[/QUOTE]

more like an ice hockey puck than a ball…therefore a shitpuck instead of a shitball…:clap:

a sad day. Usually had one every couple of weeks. Will get some for lunch tomorrow before stocks run out.

:clap:

More trouble afoot with the Spice Burger…Looks like someone else is trying to muscle in and has stolen the sercet recipe…

Its one of the brothers apparently-went out on his own. Now being brought to court by his family.

I had a Korean chicken burger in Leon in the airport. It was savage.

Leon is savage stuff. Is it in Ireland at all?

Stansted?

Stansted.

It is savage and supposedly healthy

1 Like

Did you complete the hit ?

Have you been to Chimac on Aungier street yet? Haven’t had it yet myself as they had ran out of chicken the evening I called up. Supposed to be tasty.

Off the beaten path for me pal.

Cc @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

sure there could be anything inside of that.