Spiralizing

The problem with you cunts is that you seem to have no restraint or self control. Instead of being able to have anything in moderation you cunts have to give it up completely because you just can’t trust yourselves to have a small bit and leave it at that.

Alot of anger in that post pal? Elevated sugar levels perhaps? Eating too much gluten at the weekend maybe?

+1. I was just reading the Border Bull thread where Runt was lashing out at all comers. He seems a little unhinged at the moment. Steer clear and let him burn himself out.

My sugar level remain relatively constant due to my wide, varied, sensible diet. I’m faster, fitter and better looking than any of ye cunts.

Get with the times you pleb.

That’s exactly the problem. It’s just another fad. Just eat sensibly and in moderation all the time and you won’t need to be indulging in these money spinning fads.

Calm down, mate.

Money making fad? You need to walk away from the computer and take a few deep breaths. At It’s most basic it is a wonderful piece of equipment that every house should have. You can use it as a slicer, grater and spiralizer. And since when did eating vegetables become a fad? You’re blinded by your dipping blood sugars here and have lashed out without any knowledge on the subject, which goes against everything TFK stands for.

I was more talking about the no carbs thing. I’ve no real problem with your spiralizing except I don’t really like “zucchini” as you call it.

Alright, relax.

No use

The spiral brothers getting very defensive all of a sudden. Tunnel vision almost.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1096434, member: 168”]It’s basically using veggies and fruit instead of a carb…but it is great in genral for making things like slaws or grating up sweet potatos etc etc.

It’s a must for anyone serious about their health.

Your zoodles look like this…

[/QUOTE]
Thats Play Doh, mate.