Sport Books

He was shit mate , he scored 8 goals for the biggest club in Ireland and was viewed as a lightweight by fans who were glad to see the back of him

1 Like

So being top scorer at the ‘biggest club’ in Ireland for one season doesn’t constitute as having ‘made it’ in the LOI? I’m not arguing, I just want to know for future reference.

Scoring 8 goals , been ridiculed by the fans and getting released constitutes being a failure mate

The 25 of them must have been very cruel on him.

EPL Oirish ManUtd Fanboy mocking LOI attendances

You anglophile pig

1 Like

Were Rovers playing in the middle of the running track out near the airport them years ?

I have Kieren Fallons book on order…looking forward to it. Due out end of month.FORM.

That’s a bit rich coming from a garrison games fanboy who is always trying to belittle the popularity of real Irish games.

You sound like Tom Humphries mate, he used to spout that shit too, you sick cunt

How do you know what Tom Humphries sounds like?

he had a GGA podcast the last few years

1 Like

You are vile.

I believe he sat beside him on a plane once

1 Like

The newish Ali book by Jonathan Eig seems very good, I just read the first thirty pages.

@backinatracksuit that Irish cycling book is a very good read. It’s a great summary. I knew a lot of that stuff but learnt some new things and was reminded of others. Highly recommended @Locke

3 Likes

Very balanced I felt, which was a little surprising since he had everybody’s cooperation

1 Like

Very good piece with Sherlock on Off the Ball now

Barry Ryan is on OTB in a few minutes

1 Like

Very interesting read.

Nearly finished Eoin Hands book. Passable enough but will have forgotten about it as soon as finished.

1 Like