Spotify and other music streaming services

My god itā€™s the motherload.
Iā€™m in for 30 day premium trial.

Someone bump the giddy thread.

[quote=ā€œcluaindiuic, post: 750533, member: 258ā€]My god itā€™s the motherload.
Iā€™m in for 30 day premium trial.

Someone bump the giddy thread.[/quote]

Keep an eye on your mobile data usage mate if using outside of wifi.

It creeps up.

Some decent playlists here:

[SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI][FONT=Verdana]Phantom FM Top 500 Songs ever :[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][U]http://open.spotify.com/user/liamjfrā€¦avKvZ55YynWCLM[/U][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI][FONT=Verdana]Ultimate indie playlist - guardian music: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][U]http://open.spotify.com/user/guardiaā€¦KKbi9HIcCgzvgh[/U][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Thanks Phil

The Nationalā€™s new album now up on Spotify :clap:

Daft Punks new one up as well

Both uploaded to Deezer over the weeked also.

Started listening to The National this morning. Didnt blow me away but ill give it time.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=16px]Thom Yorke has pulled Atoms of Peaceā€™s latest album from Spotify while fellow band member and Radiohead producer Nigel Godrich has said that the streaming service is ā€œbad for new musicā€.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=Arial][LEFT]http://img.rasset.ie/00079e7f-630.jpg
[CENTER][SIZE=11px]Yorke: May feel that new artists are packt like sardines in a crushd tin box on Spotify[/SIZE][/CENTER][/LEFT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=0px] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=13px][FONT=Arial][SIZE=15px]Yorke says that Atoms for Peace are ā€œstanding upā€ for fellow musicians by removing their work, including their debut album AMOK which was released earlier this year, from Spotify.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px]He posted: ā€œMake no mistake new artists you discover on #Spotify will not get paid. meanwhile shareholders will shortly being rolling in it. Simples.ā€[/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px]Nigel Godrich has tweeted: ā€œAnyway. Hereā€™s one. Weā€™re off of spotifyā€¦ Canā€™t do that no more man. Small meaningless rebellion. Someone gotta say something. Itā€™s bad for new music.ā€[/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px]However, Smiths and Blur producer Stephen Street has said that itā€™s a ā€œbit richā€ for Yorke to have a go at Spotify, after Radiohead made their 2007 album In Rainbows available to download for free.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px]"bit rich coming from Thom Yorker (sic) that Spotify doesnā€™t work for new artists,ā€ Street tweeted. ā€œItā€™s exactly what I said when Radiohead made their album available for free/pay what you want a few years back.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px]ā€œSuits superstars with 10 years of EMI investment behind them. It didnā€™t help new upcoming artists at all. Gave the wrong message that music had no value. Itā€™s bitten you on the arse Thom!ā€[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

What an utter cunt.

lazy eyed cunt, sounds like a cat wailing anyway

the only good thing he ever did was blank ronan keating

Oasis now on Spotify!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

i must track down the voiceover cunt from spotify. ā€œnow on your tabley, laptop and mobullā€:mad::mad::mad::mad:

its mobile you cunt

[quote=ā€œartfoley, post: 887004, member: 179ā€]i must track down the voiceover cunt from spotify. ā€œnow on your tabley, laptop and mobullā€:mad::mad::mad::mad:

its mobile you cunt[/quote]
Or you could just stop being a cheap cunt and pay the ā‚¬9.99 per month for ad free listening

Yeah yeah, you made 900k last year and you drove a bmw down here and i saw your garish expensive watch.

Im a cheap cunt with a family and a mortgage on civil servant money

Ah this thing is fantastic and I havenā€™t paid a penny yet

AC/DC now on Spotify.

Magic

Sade is now on spotify also.

I have a marginal preference for Deezeer. Googleā€™s service seems more than decent now too, you can have more devices so can share the one account with loved ones.

Iā€™m planning on switching to apple as, much as I dislike the fuckers, Iā€™m heartily fed up of being out on the bike in the middle of a banging chune, and having it switch off as one of the kids wants to listen to frozen. The new family account looks the business. More songs than anyone else by the looks as well.