Spotify and other music streaming services

informative

Three months free trial if you are interested.

Considering leaving Spotify for Apple also. No Taylor Swift on Spotify is a big negative.

2 Likes

On the free trial for Apple here.

On the free trial for this, it truly is to quote Fagan, the cats pajamas. Not sure Iā€™ll want to pay for it after, but weā€™ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try the Google music for a month free and then hopefully apple music will be on the android platform and thatā€™ll keep me in free music til the new year

On the Apple music 3 month trial here. Offers nothing really that Spotify doesnā€™t do for me. Wonā€™t be keeping it beyond the trial.

1 Like

Informative.

Whatā€™s the sound quality like compared to spotify @faganodowd ? It has the benefit of family account for me so my music wonā€™t switch off when Iā€™m on some Godforsaken back road on the bike, because the kids want to listen to Miley Cyrus at home.
I was planning to switch as soon as I get back to tan land

I see they have the internet on computers now.

Miley Cyrus is a smashing artist pal, you should give her a try.

1 Like

agree

4 Likes

Apple going hi res in the new year. Will blow away all the pretenders. A phone with a decent set of headphones will be like a $10k vinyl rig.

I just couldnā€™t get comfortable with Apple. Just nowhere near as intuitive as spotify.

Price will still be the key determinant, Iā€™d say 20% of regular people at most will give a shit or notice.

Apple have their phones and the cash reserves to give the great discounts they are at the moment. Spotify have bundle deals with carriers like Vodafone Ireland which will help keep them afloat. I hope they do as well, the last thing we need is those Apple cunts owning music streaming as well.

1 Like

Lovely

Yeah I got up and listened to Abbey Road and the White Album there at 7 o clock.

3 Likes

Hope you have a good one Fagan. Iā€™d enjoy a drink with you, circumstance and liver permitting.