Spotify and other music streaming services

Informative!

White album on right now!

Unreal.

I can be an awful cunt in real life Flatty.

The second half of Abbey Road is absolutely magnificent.

2 Likes

Fagan only plays the A-side, he does not turn over the vinyl

1 Like

Shur you can be an awful cunt on here too! Happy Christmas Fagan.

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

The Beatles now on spotify

1 Like

Playlists that Apple music have being throwing up on Android since Iā€™ve joined in November are top notch. 3 months free subscription - well worth checking out.

Cheers for the heads up mate

1 Like

Bought one of those Chromecast audio things. Have an old and vey decent Pioneer micro hifi from the late 90s out in the library where the CD player is now probably beyond repair but the speakers and amp part are still top notch. Plugged the chromecast into the aux socket and away we went. Casting Spotify now to the speakers. Lovely bit of Tangerine Dream here from 1975, Rubycon.

2 Likes

Can songs be downloaded/stored for listening offline on the free account? If not, how much is the premium account?

@Mac?

I dont believe so

9.99 per month

Do you have it so, pal? Worth it?

Yes, and I believe so. Obvious drawbacks are it being signal affected when on a long journey. There is the option to save playlists and songs, Iā€™ve just never bothered. Just depends if the 9.99 puts you off, but affluent types such as ourselves shouldnt be bothered by this.

Itā€™s 10 quid, of course it is. Access to that much music for that price is brilliant value.

If you are poor or a cheap cunt and are on Android there is an illegal Spotify.

You could also get Apple Music free for three months now.

1 Like

Sweet. Updated my iPhoneā€™s iOS recently and all my fucking music is now in the cloud and only available online. Most of it is stolen music so canā€™t download it now to the phone.

Whatā€™s up Macā€™s ass btw?

Have you done the free trial? Give that a whirl anyway and see what you think.

I think you need to set up a thread specifically for @mac to respond.

Just downloaded the freebie last night so Iā€™ll give it a whirl.

Ok Iā€™ll monitor the Mac situation so and see how it develops.

No you need a permanent account for a tenner a month to download and save songs off it to your phone to listen offline. I use it to listen to music when running, with songs downloaded to an old samsung phone with a cracked screen thatā€™s still fine but donā€™t use it for every day use any more. I find it well worthwhile tbh. Thereā€™s a radio feature as well where you can just select rock or whatever and it plays random rock stuff all day with no interruptions for ads or a numpty talking in between.

1 Like

It is worth it. My eldest uses my account a lot. Worth a tenner.

1 Like