Spotify and other music streaming services

You’ve a choice of Sky Sports Mobile or Spotify premium.

It’s 10 i think…if you use it regularly thats not much. I wasn’t so stopped and the free version just isn’t worth dealing with.

Defraud, bankrupt, deport and shortchange a few more lowly serfs working in filling stations, and you’ll hardly notice

1 Like

I prefer vinyl…and YouTube. You can make your own playlists on tube also.

I haven’t tried YouTube premium. I.listen to YouTube lectures all the time at work, but it chews up data- I only want the audio

https://youtu.be/CDtjDUN6_Rw

My favourite version of Aeroplane Over The Sea

2 Likes

For mobile plans ?

Yeah. Had a look there. Red Connect and Red Connect Super plans

Cool.I must ring them.

Nice, amazing song, so simple to play on guitar as well

I like this version, somebody else posted it here about a year ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjZWkDJdZtM

It’s a lovely song to copy, but nothing beats listening to the whole original album through .

1 Like

Tails away a bit, 5 or six gems but I’d never reach the end

Is Spotify too good to be true? The free version is horrendous on mobile but if you can live with the ads and use a desktop, it’s fine. Free music.
If it stops I’ll have to buy back the CDs I got rid of!

I just can’t get my head around lads pissing about with the free one. It costs a tiny amount a month. If you don’t like music maybe but otherwise it’s mental. The issue I have is with Prime membership that I get music anyway…but Spotify is just such an easy app to use. Their Podcasts streaming is also vastly superior to the piece of shit Apple app.

5 Likes

I’m on a computer all day so it’s just as easy use YouTube instead of being plugged into my phone in the office. On weekends I chill with vinyl. I just wouldn’t use it outside of work and the free version isnt worth the time or effort for the odd time I might.

There’s a Spotify web player and a Spotify app for PC.

The Web Player is handy

Yeah, I’ve used it but it’s the same limitations I think.

Nothing wrong with those

1 Like

You’d want your head examined to be trucking away with the free one, Spotify is amazing

There’s a decent playlist to be made from TFK top 3s/5s