Spraoi

http://www.spraoi.com/Lads some weekend coming up in Waterford CITY this weekend. We have the world famous Spraoi festival kicking off tomorrow night with a carnival atmosphere to be had all around the city until it finishes late Sunday night with a fireworks display on the River Suir. Tis some sight to see boy.
If ye have nothing to do and are looking for a bit of crack you wont find better than Waterford this weekend. People come from all over the world to particiapte in the pparade and acts all around the place for a few days, some craic boy

The Scariff and the Merryman festivals are on this weekend and are far superior to anything below in that village…

ah but is it some craic puke…

The fuckin what are on in Scarrif???
What a crock of shit.
Who in their right mind would go to Clare for anything? Actually i cant think of any reason in the whole world why anyone would want to go to Clare, it’s basically a suburb of Limerick, the biggest shit hole in western Europe

If it’s world famous how come I’m never heard of it?
Anyone who hasn’t heard of it feel free to sign in.

What bands are playing in this festival Cian…

its not about bands you ape, it’s a festival of street art

:clap:

fuck off you woofter, street art:rolleyes:

god ye are some shower of apes below there…

fuck off you woofter, street art:rolleyes:

god ye are some shower of apes below there…[/QUOTE]

you wouldn’t understand butty, if your not belting bullocks down the street of the local village you’re at nothin eh??

:confused:

huh?

Ara fuck the Spraoi, this is where its at

Pig Racing and the Tones, get in there.

This Cian Foley character is definitely not for real.

I’ve been saying that from the start. Cracking stuff from TT.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Ara fuck the Spraoi, this is where its at

Pig Racing and the Tones, get in there.[/QUOTE]

what the fuck do you mean pig racing??

as real as it gets butty, i’m me own man,

if you really thought i was someone else you wouldn’t be putting so much effort into trying to thwart me at every turn

hmm cian foley giving out yesterday about mbb posting numerous posts in a row on threads and what you know he has three posts in a row here …

you’re all done here, you lose

Fixed

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]If it’s world famous how come I’m never heard of it?
Anyone who hasn’t heard of it feel free to sign in.[/QUOTE]

Signing in, never heard of this thing.

Thwart you? Dear child you’re wonderful amusement. Never change.