St Johnstone v Celtic

Forster,
Fisher, Ambrose, Van Dijk, Izaguirre,
Matthews, Brown, Ledley, Samaras,
Commons,
Stokes.

Live on Sky Sports 1 now.

Boxing Day football. :clap:

Sensational goal from Virgil van Dijk. Franz Beckenbauer-esque.

Unbelievable goal by Van Dijk. Dribbling from his own half and poking past Ireland’s Number 1. Stoke fans will love him when they sign him for £11m in the summer.

Neil McCann doesn’t understand the offside rule. Annoying cunt.

For the Stokes tap-in? It’s very annoying when people don’t understand the rule when it has been in its present form for a couple of years at least now.

On an unrelated note I am also viewing the Everton and Sunderland game and I’ve Sunderland a lot lately. Ki is playing really well for them and seems to have had his game come on an awful lot since leaving Celtic.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 878205, member: 1052”]For the Stokes tap-in? It’s very annoying when people don’t understand the rule when it has been in its present form for a couple of years at least now.

On an unrelated note I am also viewing the Everton and Sunderland game and I’ve Sunderland a lot lately. Ki is playing really well for them and seems to have had his game come on an awful lot since leaving Celtic.[/quote]

Yeah, Brown was offside. No controversy. But McCann’s going on and on about it. Even Tanner leads into the half time break with a comment about it too.

While Stokes is the best Irish born player after Robbie Keane, he’s not good enough for Celtic. 1 goal since the start of October, is it? And the likes of Hooper and Watt banging in goals at higher levels today too.

Brilliant save by Mannus from Commons. Pretty poor stuff from Celtic in the second half.