St Mirren v Celtic

Would you ever fuck off from polluting Celtic threads with your puerile comments.

Ganch ye.

5 strikers and McGeady on the pitch now. What’s going through Mowbray’s mind?

… And McGeady at left back with Samaras at left wing.

Sunshine and lollipops, a la Chief Wiggum.

Did that Potter not get booked there? Fucking hell.

No idea what sort of shape we’re trying to play now.

None. Same as it’s been since the start.

Well that is that.

Head in his handsa few moments ago, it’s all over now. That was all about the lack of desire and the lack of shape. We couldn’t even lump it up the pitch far enough.

Racism on a Glasgow Celtic thread again - hardly the behaviour of the UEFA best fans in Europe competition winners.

Well at least tomorrow’s resignation won’t be a suprise.

Mowbray got away with 5 strikers once, it wasn’t going to keep happening.

Nice guy Mowbray but no idea how to manage Celtic.

You numb Clare fucker,it was Sectarianism not Racism,in Ulster black means protestant,not anything to do with skin colour.

Dopey hoor.

Surely he has to go now?

Sad to see how far the former European giants have fallen. Mowbray is a hopeless manager. Thoroughly found out last season when his West Brom side finished bottom in a season where Hull City survived. I did warn you guys.

Guess question is now whether Paul Lambert will give up a Championship season with Norwich for the SPL next season? Tough one.

It’s time for some revisionism over the reign of John Barnes. This is worse than SuperCaleygoballistic.

You’d think so.

Hard to think of a worse performance.

ICT did for Barnes but they didn’t win 4-0. Artmedia won by five but that was Strachan team that hadn’t had any opportunities yet and Bratislava were an awful lot better than St Mirren.

No way he can survive that.

Sectarianism, well thats alright so… :rolleyes:

What have you got against Protestants you bigot?

I really can’t fathom how he hasn’t rectified the same errors he’s been making all season long. He’s apparently happy to head off back to England but he’s probably waiting for a pay-out. This type of result may actually force him to resign, which would be beneficial. Neil Lennon for a couple of months couldn’t possibly be as bad as this. All that said, if you’d have said to me last June that we’d have the Wembley Cup in our trophy cabinet and still be on course for Hampden then I’d have bitten your hand off.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 452582”]
I really can’t fathom how he hasn’t rectified the same errors he’s been making all season long. He’s apparently happy to head off back to England but he’s probably waiting for a pay-out. This type of result may actually force him to resign, which would be beneficial. Neil Lennon for a couple of months couldn’t possibly be as bad as this. All that said, if you’d have said to me last June that we’d have the Wembley Cup in our trophy cabinet and still be on course for Hampden then I’d have bitten your hand off.[/quote]

:smiley: , at least the other shower lost in spite of the officials.

Is there a sense of resignation in you Rocko. I empathise with ye lads this is what following Limerick hurling feels like all the time.

Celtic started like this tonight:

Zaluska,
Wilson, Thompson, O’Dea, Braafheid,
N’Guemo, Ki,
McGeady, McGowan, Keane, Samaras.

When it was 2-0, Celtic were like this for a while:

Zaluska,
Wilson, Thompson, O’Dea, Braafheid,
N’Guemo,
McGeady,
McGowan, Fortuné, Keane, Samaras.

Then it went to 3-0 and he went:

Zaluska,
Wilson, Thompson, O’Dea, McGeady,
N’Guemo,
Samaras,
McGowan, Fortuné, Keane, Rasmussen.

Most teams play 5 in midfield against Celtic, including a tight 3 in the centre, and are typically combative and physical as you’d expect in Scotland. This utter fucking dickhead consistently plays 2 in midfield, who are isolated and dragged all over the field, while attacking players are too advanced hugging the touchline and standing up beside full backs. You need to win the midfield battle to give you the licence to play in Scotland. Not leave 2 against 3 or 4.

Murdering Eddie Fullerton for a fucking start,you prick.