Stag destination

Lads are more inclined to go mental when it’s only 1 night. When it’s a full weekend you get a different kind of drinking. An hour of power for fuck sake. Some cunt probably recording it on his phone to slag the other fuckers who are out of their mind. Snowflake cunts.

There’s a good chance one of these cunts on the stag clocked @ChocolateMice with the jam jar he was drinking out of when his back was turned.

A belt of a jam jar was the fine for right handed drinking. The schedule clearly advised left handed drinking only in stepper graces

2 Likes

It’s fine to ease up on the lame jokes now.

1 Like

Power Hour sounds deadly…if you’re a teenage

3 Likes

Replace Power with Powder & nobody would be sick today.

5 Likes

A 12 pubs in August, the fucking flutes :rofl:

Whose idea was it to go there? Gerry powers would be a better bet for a safe drinking pub.

They should have been drinking in a bouncing castle by the sounds of it.

2 Likes

A bottle of screw top Australian from spar would be their standard.

rats get bats or their ears clipped off, as they say

Some great reading there lads, classic TFKing; a confession, a pic, opinions and people sent home with tae in the mug.

I have the brothers stag at the end of September, pints in Callan then into town, grand and simple. If I end up in Luke’s I will not be letting ye know

1 Like

We didn’t even include the mention of lads taking breaks from the pints to go back to their hotels to get changed FFS sake :rollseyes:

1 Like

@caoimhaoin - it’s a two way street, I’ll have the low down on you.

3 Likes

You will, but i’m not marrying anyone :joy:

Tge most you will fet out of herself is i was a crazy cunt from 19-23. Thats not news

1 Like

It’s all good bro, she was just here…all good things to say…you must be a good looking chap as she said we look alike.

1 Like

Not surprised, we got on with her and her mates very well. Not alot of bullshit there

:rollseyes:

Is the wedding still on ?

The best man speech is sorted anyway