Stage Dublinness -a Roy 🐐 Curtis education

Prick

Brilliant. Somewhere in the middle of a busy sunday Roy makes you sit up and reflect. Delivering a moment of meditation for all. What a man.

8 Likes

He must be on a free pints contract with the Palace. The man’s love for the place is unquenchable.

5 Likes

Prefer Bowes meself

Not generally a fan of forsaking the standardised Gregorian Calendar for British monarchs when it comes to naming epochs. However, if it’s 200 years old it’s not Victorian, more likely Williamite (IV) - disappointingly lazy of Roy :frowning:

I prefer Briodys though.

2 Likes

That’s astonishing writing from Roy.

The line about Davy Keogh pulling pints is simply incredible.

1 Like

The positivity in Roy’s writing is a joy to behold. I’m sure he has his cynical moments but they rarely get an airing

1 Like

Is that the Davy Keogh of Davy Keogh Says Hello fame? I didn’t know that and I’ve had a good few pints in there

For all those who can’t get enough of the porter laureate in their life. He sits down for an in depth interview with Nicola Tallant this week on the Sunday World’s, Crime World podcast.

3 Likes

Is there anyway of getting a countdown widget on the thread for when it’s released? You don’t have to queue overnight or anything hopefully!

Discussing his crimes against journalism?

7 Likes

The humility from Roy is something else. There’s great chemistry there too between himself and Nicola.

1 Like

Prick

1 Like

Roy, Nicola and friends spent the first day of this years Chelts in Cassidy’s

2 Likes

Its alluded to in the podcast.

Roy has also brought Nicola along to the Marlborough Street Corporate Box too on occasion it seems.

1 Like

What the fuck is Chelts? A sex act?

I’d say Roy had to dig deep within himself to post this lovely message

Cathedrals by Caravaggio

1 Like

Prick

1 Like
3 Likes