Stage Dublinness -a Roy 🐐 Curtis education

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m assuming Roy is an official “Freeman” of his fair city?

That’s actually the very rare quintuple haiku. 85 syllables. Phenomenal

2 Likes

Fuck it, he has some lifestyle. Chat GPT is a game changer.

Steady lads

4 Likes

Prick

Can you clarify it’s Roy you’re dissing or should I take the hump on a personal level?

I like Roy but “kid brother’s” is fierce ropey lingo for a man of the people.

I’ve been calling lads prick on here for well over a year and you’re the first to twig it :joy:

Roy rustled

Staycity was the talk last week

Like you didn’t hear :smirk:

https://twitter.com/RoyCurtis68/status/1724464797012386096

Just wow

5 Likes

Basking in the light of Our Lord at 4:30 on a Tuesday

1 Like

He’s unreal.

Tomorrow is the annual journalism awards at The Mansion House according to my sources on the ground. I’m sure Roy will be holding court in John Keohe’s afterwards.

I bumped into himself, Nicola Tallant, David McWilliams and a few more heavyweights in there last year. I dont think I’ll make it this year but it would be great if we could have TFK representation in attendance.

5 Likes

That view reminds me of those photographs you occasionally see of a sumptuous theatre in Vienna or a remarkable bookshop in Paris with books way up to the ceiling that make you think you’d like to visit these places at least once in your life. I’m not sure there’s a finer drinking emporium on the planet.

Do you think he’d have 5 pints every evening?

1 Like

Prick

Calling @Spidey

If lads remember, I had a mole in the camp last year who relayed the exact moment Roy received his award. He’ll be glad to pass on the mantle tomorrow - physically at the mansion house and spiritually in the magic of Kehoes snug

It won’t be fucking Ewan McKenna that’s for sure

6 Likes