Stage Dublinness -a Roy 🐐 Curtis education

Hoping to catch up with the great man In Leopardstown Saturday if anyone wants to pass on any messages
@myboyblue

8 Likes

Prick

Noted

A thanks from me and a request for a weekly poem on Twitter

4 Likes

Will there be an official conferring ceremony for his Porter Laureate title?

3 Likes

The celeb spot thread will need a logging as well.

Did you get the inscription on the bit of Galway Crystal for the Alright Sort of the Year 2022 sorted yet for him?

He may be working - he has to do a rugby match report at same time

If he even vaguely refers to you in one of his sonnets/tweets you sir, will win the internet.

3 Likes

I’ll ask for Tfk mention too

3 Likes

Can you ask him to do a tweet about the luas on the way out. The different pwople from all over, the excitemwnt, the dressing up… the ancient tradition that is the DRF and how its been in our hearts for years*…

3 Likes

Roy lives closer to Leop than to cathedrals he’ll be going straight

Tell him to meet you in Bruxelles first for the fry and then go out on the luas. He’ll love it.

2 Likes

Expect an Anton o toole bench reference

I genuinely hope they up the bar staff from the 15 hostages they had last year who they picked up at the Red Cow earlier that day.

Seemed like a an absolute concerted focus on NOT making money that day on the hospitality front.

1 Like

The first day last year was a shitshow - first place open after covid and sharing whatever healthy staff with aviva. Sunday was a lot better

With the number of Brits coming they’re really looking to put on a show. My pals Dad and cousin do the weigh room and horse blanket gig and they’ve never seen organization go in like it has last two weeks. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Ah yeah, there were a good few factors in the mix to be fair.

Enjoy it sir. It’s a good time of year if you can leverage a bit of leeway for acting the bollox!

1 Like

Designated driver Saturday, full gun Sunday

1 Like

Poetry…

1 Like

Will Roy be there Sunday too?

Myself and @endakenny would love an audience with the great man, even for just a brief few minutes.

1 Like