Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Wars & Star Trek - Earth calling Orson

This is going to smash all the major box office records the first weekend.

Star Wars is a Western

3 Likes

Let the try hards off… their insecurity is bouncing off the wall.

I’d expect it to break 2 Billion when all is said and done.

Space opera western mate.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Kurosawa influence, so its a space opera eastern western

1 Like

Space opera eastern spaghetti western

With light sabres

What’s that?

It’s when Glas and his boyfriend wear luminous condoms.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meSjRQp6KUw

Unreal

What annoys me about gimps who watch Star Wars and claim to be experts is that they don’t even know…

…* Kylo Ren is really Ben Solo, Han Solo’s and Princess (now General) Leia Organa’s son.

Han Solo dies.

Rey is Luke Skywalker’s daughter.

• Luke Skywalker is only in the movie for about 30 seconds at the end of the movie, and, no, he is neither evil nor a villain.
2 Likes

Cinema’s packed out across the country for a week solid already - this is going to smash records. I suppose the best thing about it is there will now be another generation of Star Wars fans - The old movies have all been selling well in the lead up to this and you can’t get near merchandise. I went in to buy a light saber for my newphew the other day and I was told they cant keep them stocked longer than a day… Winning!

1 Like

I managed to secure a red extendable Kylo Ren light saber for my nephew online. It’s going to make his Christmas :gift:

4 Likes

Just back in thankfully I didn’t read the thread due to that fat pricks earlier post,most fans predicted all that months ago anyway.The film itself is brilliant lived up to all expectations and the only negative is the long wait until the next installment!

1 Like

+1 just in with the chap, quality movie.

You’d want to be a joyless cunt to begrudge people enjoying a bit of escapism.

1 Like

Tfk is full of joyless cunts.

10 Likes

What sort of cretin brings a 5 year old to a 12A classified film?