Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Wars & Star Trek - Earth calling Orson

Does Skellig Michael feature much in it?

Check out these weird cunts just back from watching Star Wars. Fucking oddball gimps. Thank fuck I went to see Brooklyn last week and wasn’t met with these deviants. What a film!

1 Like

Mate, you’re beginning to sound like @Sidney
Just step away now.

3 Likes

I’ve never watched a Star Wars movie and I won’t be watching this one either.

However I had a Darth Vader lunchbox in high babies, and darts legend John Part bases his walk on and his nickname on Star Wars, so based on that I have no particular dislike of it, preferring, like the vast, vast majority of Muslims, to peacefully co-exist with those who are of a different ideology to myself and respect each others’ beliefs.

I hope all Star Wars fans thoroughly enjoy the movie.

2 Likes

Have a wank mate youll feel better

You are an awful miserable lad. You need to fuck the misses a bit more

Not long at all but location and scenery wise it steals the show it looked fantastic and fitted perfect with the story.

Ive never understood the big hoopla about Star Wars. It’s a poor man’s Star Trek, which is infinitely superior as a science fiction franchise, both in its story writing and it’s characters.

Just back from the Omniplex.

What a result. After the last three days out noone gave us a chance here but a change of management and the right blend of youth and experience totally rejuvenated us. There were big performances all over the park, everyone really stood up and played their part. I tell you what, Han may have been a big loss, but we will be unstoppable going forward.

Star Wars abu.

7 Likes

Up star wars

2 Likes

I’d nearly go again today. It was unreal.

1 Like

Did you take your LightSaber into the Omniplex with you mate?

They were taking them off people at the door just in case lads got too excited… Fair enough really.

1 Like

I can’t fucking wait

I think this could be the Citizen Kane of the 2010’s. It has it all. Jesus when the lightsabre first shows up I got emotional.

1 Like

I want to ensure I am fully sober to enjoy this. I think I might go Christmas eve morning

1 Like

2 Likes

I got really excited by this comment. It must be Unreal altogether

I was suffering an awful dose of indigestion during the middle of the movie, it was like the dark side was reaching out and trying to take my very sould but I didn’t let it in, pal.

1 Like

It’s top notch, pal…a return to the original format and none of that CGI shit.