Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Wars & Star Trek - Earth calling Orson

That would be silly, who would do that? I was referring to his wanting a Darth Vadar outfit. Granted I have no idea what his wife looks like so perhaps.

. Granted I have no idea what his wife looks like.
[/quote]

Thats allright chief. Neither do I

1 Like

Just back. Strong performances make up for the largely non-existent, un-engaging story.

Skelligs and Star Wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjnGRTATRdg

Rogue One trailer online. Nothing standout in it really. It’ll no doubt clean up at the box office regardless. Seems to be a general push to strong female roles in the Star Wars universe, possibly to do with Kathleen Kennedy’s greater influence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg

No wonder the the place is up in a heap.

Mixed reviews for Rouge One -

Anyone going today?

It has 85% on Rotten Tomatoes mate.

Seeing it tomorrow.

1 Like

Critic or fan reviews?

85 former, 89 latter.

1 Like

Guardian gave it a glowing review, though the reviewer did say he was an avid fan. That’s probably good, they’re the hardest to please.

1 Like

Do you like that rubbish

1 Like

Just saw it now. Twas grand.

1 Like

Saw it last night. Good show. Probably comes in 4th place behind empire, a new hope & force awakens.

The main villain chap wasn’t great, kept expecting him to say welease wodewick. Sarky robot was good

Nerd

Thought the story was excellent and twas a thoroughly engrossing and entertaining.

Agree on the main villian. The writing and dialogue since have improved a thousand fold by taking control away from Lucas. Disney will surely have another go at the prequel trilogy once he pops his clogs.

Very enjoyable,the last five minutes leading into the opening of A new hope was fucking top notch!

2 Likes

No hope leading to a new hope!

1 Like

Good film. The sense of location throughout was excellent. They did the character of Galen justice but Krennc was very one-dimensional. Saw was edited into oblivion sadly.

Meant to say they did a fantastic job in bringing the great Peter Cushing almost back to life as Grand Moff Tarkin,massive credit to Guy Henry and the digital effects team.

1 Like