State of Origin II

Only going one way unfortunately. Setanta till showing it which is good. Not being shown in England, Scotland and Wales apparently.

Shocking stuff from NSW. 18-0.

fuck those cockroach bastards

come on QLD

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]fuck those cockroach bastards

come on QLD[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m an NSW man through and through. All I hope for now is some good fisticuffs.

The comeback is on. Billy Slaterā€™s the best fullback on the planet but he is prone to the odd error like that.

Thinly veiled, ā€˜I was in Australia for a while and now I know everything about their stupid teams and sporting events.ā€™

You wouldnā€™t catch the likes of me going to the US for 2 weeks and coming back posting about baseball, NFL and NBA for about a week afterwards.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Thinly veiled, ā€˜I was in Australia for a while and now I know everything about their stupid teams and sporting events.ā€™

You wouldnā€™t catch the likes of me going to the US for 2 weeks and coming back posting about baseball, NFL and NBA for about a week afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Letā€™s go Knicks, letā€™s go, clap clap (x2).

Clarkey deserves credit for integrating

score?

Watched the last 10 minutes of this, pretty shite spectacle

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]Clarkey deserves credit for integrating

score?[/QUOTE]

18-6. The fisticuffs have kinda begun. Trent Barrett broke somebodyā€™s jaw. QLD just went over again but were harshly penalised for a knock-on.

Yeah poor rugby indeed.

18-10. Gwan the blues.

what station is it on?

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]what station is it on?[/QUOTE] Setanta.

The Aussie commentators would sicken your shite listening to themā€¦