Stuff I forgot

What?
That doesnt make any sense, a person from east belfast not saluting the irish flag isnt the same as a person from Dublin trying to get people to vote tories in the early 80s

Who gives a fuck like? The man was a decent manager at the time, much better than Stephen Staunton, and there’s you, fuckin 15 years on going on about something that happened about 36 years ago. Give your head a wobble, seriously.

Don’t take it to heart mate. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is a walking contradiction. He forgets his time as a Chelsea fan and his close personal support for FF lads too. It’d be like believing everything a 6 year old said.

1 Like

FF will deliver a car free Fingal

Seen he’s trying one on with a lad from Wexford on why he should be supporting a club in Donegal alright.

Correct. It’ll be all vans

Leo Varadkar resigned, that was about a year ago. Nobody talks about that now.

Kate Middleton got cancer, I think that was about six months ago. Nobody talks about that now.

There was a big terrorist attack in Moscow but that’s a long time ago now. Nobody talks about that now.

A bridge in Baltimore collapsed, I think that was before Christmas? Nobody talks about that now.

Jeffrey Donaldson was arrested and charged with raping his daughter, and I think this happened today, but tomorrow nobody will talk about it or think about it.

Oops, where am I, and when is my water being changed.

1 Like