Suicide

ditto Offaly football under Tommy Lyons. They reverted to type soon enough

Who was it said that Dan?

No. It was dtill a fundamental part of the issue though. His stubborness and inflexibility was an issue from Day 1

Edit actually it was Daly quoting Darragh I think @Massey

2 Likes

Anthony Daly says it at start of some of the off the ball credits. One of the O Se brothers line originally

1 Like

That really was a superb delivery, timed to perfection

1 Like

It might look effortless but I put a lot of thought into wording it perfectly.

2 Likes

All things that look easy have hours of practice behind them

3 Likes

Tfk at it’s best.

1 Like

still laughing away here to myself at that comment, such a mugging off

Nice to post something nice on this thread for a change. Wexford Marine Watch posted this first thing this morning.

#LeavingCertResultsNight
As another nights patrol draws to a close, we are happy to report the night went quietly and incident free. Despite the rain, 13 of our volunteers remained on duty until the early hours until all buses had departed the area.
We assisted with two seperate young females during the evening who had become seperated from their friends, and gave them shelter from the rain and a blanket to warm up.
Tonight in fact, we were taken aback by the amount of young people who came over to shake our hand and thanked us for what we do - including many who have been touched by the suicide of a friend or family member. It is a warming feeling that the youth of today still have a respect and an understanding of what we do, night after night. Thank you to those people.
A big thanks also to our volunteers who stayed on much later than anticipated, and to the Talbot & Riverbank Hotels for their hospitality once again. #CommunitySpirit
#SavingLives #SuicidePrevention #OrdinaryPeopleDoingExtrordinaryThings

8 Likes

Clarke Carlisle has been reported missing this morning.

Romelu Lukaku was talking about depression on Channel 4 last night.

You have taken over from @therunt as the biggest EPL fan boy here

such an inane post

1 Like

This is a moving piece. I used to fancy Aisling back in the day but that’s beside the point.

3 Likes

I fancy her now.

Beautiful, tough enough read. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

She is very annoying

1 Like

She is very unfunny regardless

3 Likes

Has something caused you not to fancy her any longer pal ?