Summer Tour- (Ireland’s World Cup to lose)

Dropping Savea doesn’t seem to have made much difference to their handling.

Murray is infuriatingly slow at rucks and paid the price there.

A few borderline forward passes there in that couple of phases. Ridiculously good offloading though.

Genuinely hard done by there.

Another high class try. McFadden should have made the tackle on Williams though.

NZ have been class. Some players commitment levels look to have dropped though

Absolutely no intensity today. Pathetic performance so far. And all too common under Kidney to follow up one decent performance with an abysmal performance the next week.

Good jaysus. Gutless stuff

Every move we’ve tried has broken down in the centres. They’re putting us under a bit more pressure there and we’ve spilled all the switches and wrap around passes. NZ really clinical but this is embarrassing already.

nz are shit at sports- how the fuck can the potato munchers lose to them so often

Chris Killen is the exception to that obviously.

The injury to Cruden has saved us from a possible record score here. Still utterly humiliating though.

There has been a distinct lack of effort to be frank.

Ireland down 4 trys to 0 at H/T to the best team in the world yet not a single post on Facebook or twitter calling them a disgrace. Hmmmmm.

O’Mahony is absolutely dreadful at #8. Getting murdered when he picks up the ball despite our dominance in scrums. No idea why O’Brien isn’t playing there.

Fans too busy singing I believe.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 690474”]

Fans too busy singing I believe.[/quote]

Too busy drowning in the hypocrisy of it all. Apparently we are one of the top nations in the world at this sport as well.

Oh dear.

i think were 5th best out of the 5 countries and one principality that play it

:clap:

Gear much too quick for McFadden and much too strong for Earls.