Summer Transfer Window 2017

And Legia etc etc

1 Like

Calling @Nembo_Kid and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Looks like Liverpool forking over 35m for Salah and United are gonna pay 50m for Perisic. Who is getting the better deal here or are they put being mugged off?

Both being mugged off two ‘handy’ players but valuations of footballers is crazy these days

United getting mugged off. Salah is 4 years younger, he’s devastating on the break but not great when against packed defences. I think we should be getting a lot more for Salah in relative terms.

Perisic is good but that’s crazy money.

1 Like

Giving that an informative rating :+1:

Perisic has been good anytime I’ve seen him since the Euros which admittedly isn’t much. I really like him as a player. It’s a lot of money but Mourinho won’t give a fuck if he gets 2/3 good years out of him

Pepe looks like he will now go to PSG as opposed to Inter.

1 Like

Arsenal have signed a chap called Kolasinac from Schalke. 23 yr old defender. He’ll get 7.5m pa

1 Like

Southampton will report Liverpool to the Premier League over an alleged illegal approach for centre-back Virgil van Dijk, reports BBC Radio Solent.

Apparently Liverpool won’t meet the €40m Roma want for Salah.

They can fuck off so.

1 Like

Are you a Roma fan Nembo?

€40m for a failure in the EPL, holy fuck.

3 Likes

Incredible, mind you, not as bad as breaking the world record for a lad who was let go on a free a few years earlier.

Who was let go on a free mate?

You can’t judge attacking players on whether Mourinho likes them or not mate

Pardon?

I thought that after the Pogba fiasco any club would be wary of paying more that £20 million for a player in the Italian league .

What about the John Stones fiasco?

As well .

Pogba is going to make a lot of lads look foolish in the coming years