Summer Transfer Window 2021

Is Greenwood gone?

Rashford most likely

Greenwood should go to to arsenal, heā€™d score 20+ a season with them

Chelsea re-signed Lukaku.

Man United re-signed Ronaldo.

Arsenal are thinking of re-signing Chamakh.

3 Likes

Kean back to Juve.

1 Like

Was he brilliant underage? Hasnā€™t really sparked at all yet.

City need to reforge the Rosler and Goater strike partnership.

1 Like

Not brilliant. But promising.

Did fairly well with PSG las year.

Strikes me as a less frustrating version of Martial.

Ah he did alrightā€¦ Italy will suit himā€¦ Heā€™s a lazy fucker

1 Like

If he sorts his attitude out heā€™ll be a good striker. He was doing well under Allegri before Juve sold him, needs to get back to that.

Molumby to West Brom for the season. Great move for him.

24 hours earlier you were saying that the meltdown from United fans would be epic. Then when things donā€™t turn out the way you wanted you try to take a different angle.

If he had gone to City the non United fans here would be laughing at united, saying our former player, possibly the greatest ever, who was top scorer in Serie A last season, who was top scorer in the Euros this summer, has turned his back on them.

Now that he has gone to United, the whole tone of messaging here has changed, saying united are ā€˜mugged offā€™ by City.

It doesnā€™t matter a fuck what his wages are, from marketing alone he will make the club millions. But of course that doesnā€™t suit the narrative of the Liverpool fans

1 Like

I do not understand why Manchester City have not broken the bank of Abu Dhabi to get Haaland. Heā€™s 21, heā€™s a big physical fucker who scores goals by the barrelful and would be perfectly suited to English football and provide Manchester City with an outlet they are sorely lacking. Itā€™s almost like itā€™s so obvious that it has completely flown over their minds.

He has potential but how long does it take to live up it. Heā€™s not 18ā€¦his work rate was shocking

Iā€™m afraid theyā€™ll get him. I presumed CR7 was a stop gap solution until they could sign Haaland. Heā€™s going to be sensational and I hope he doesnā€™t end up at City. Heā€™d be a far better long-term signing then Kane or Ronaldo because youā€™d get 10-12 years out of him.

Will City go for that Serbian lad at Fiorentina? Vlahovic is it?

Only if he gets a game. Couldnā€™t get a game at Preston last year and West Brom are a better team

2 Likes

That manager at West Brom Ismael plays an attritional style of football, suit Molumby to a tee.

1 Like

But there has to be a reason to bring him in. He has to kick on this season, why not with a top championship side.