Summer Transfer Window 2021

If he is good enough he will do well there .

Big season for him

1 Like

This seems obvious to me. Guardiola declared and then undeclared that he was leaving in 2023. Is his heart in it any more? Is he intent on descending into a caricature of his traditional playing style, and associated neuroses? Has the direction of the project gone? The team seems lacking to me and I suspect that trust has declined after the Champions League final fiasco. Manchester City got 86 points last season. Will that be enough to win the league this time? Doubt it. I think the whole project could fall apart this year, as much as you could expect such a team filled with such expensive talent to fall apart. It would not surprise me if he is gone at the end of the season. And if he is, Manchester Cityā€™s attractiveness as a destination declines with it. But I guess money makes up for that.

Everton been heavily linked with celtics strikerā€¦ Cant imagine heā€™s that good tbh

As back up to DCL? Canā€™t see Rafa going 4-4-2. Did I see something about Richarlison potentially going to PSG?

They only had 12 points after 8 games last season. In either of the previous two seasons theyā€™d have been out of the title race after such a slow start but they were let off the hook. I still think some of their home defeats (Man Utd, Leeds, Chelsea) may not have happened but for complacency though with the unassailable lead.

Edouard is an another level to that carthorse Calvert Lewin.

Thatā€™s the difference right there between 19/20 and 20/21. In 19/20 early defeats and draws had them well off the pace and they effectively gave up the ghost, knowing they could still cruise to second.

I suspect one of the other challengers will put together a run in the first 10-15 matches which is not too far off the pace of Liverpoolā€™s of two seasons ago, if not quite to that level. Like it wouldnā€™t surprise me if Chelsea were in the region of 37-40 points out of a possible 45 coming up to Christmas.

Iā€™d say the winning total this year will be in the 90-95 region.

Koopmeiners to Atalanta.

ā‚¬14m - bargain.

1 Like

Juve lost at home to Empoli earlier. They need more than Kean

Fuck soccer

Danny Drinkwater has just joined Reading

James to Ac looks a goer

Good signing for Milan.

Does Rafa just not rate him?

Has he postponed his gender reassignment surgery for a few years?

His work rate is appallingā€¦ Thatā€™s not going to cut it under Rafaā€¦ Heā€™s still got quality no doubt. He will do alright in Italy

1 Like

And get Marc Vivien Foe back

Looks like this could have fallen through

1 Like

Willian has his contract terminated by mutual consent. A bizarre signing typical of latter-day Arsenal.

1 Like

Woolwich have seemingly spent more than any other club in Europe during this transfer window.